Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

My set does the strobe thing but I'm cool with it. I notice I only get that effect when i kind of hold the button in.

Life is GOOD...............
    2015 F3S
    SmoothSpyder backrest
    lidloxs
    Gloryder F3 Logo Lights
    Lamonster mirror relocations and turn signals
    Lamonster fog light kit
    Lamonster Power Plate
    X Grip
    Ram mount

Spyder Garage

Default Strobing L.E.D's

Here's what our lights are doing upon pushing the switch... I get one light strobing,then the other will,then both will.......hmmmmm...<span style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);">
    '15 F3S SE6 Pearly White (Hers)
    '16 F3S SE6 Special Series Triple Black (His)

Spyder Garage

I had experienced the same effects few days ago with my fog lights and discussed it with Lamont who was more than accommodating and showed great, outstanding customer service . I have been experimenting with them since and it definitely confirms the fact that it is a built in effect. Mine go into strobing mode after I turn them on/ off three times.
    Given that it is not a defect and would not affect the fog lights in any way I would love to keep mine because as Lamont stated that would come handy during bike week or biketoberfest riding down main street . So thanks Lamont for making my fog lights even more exceptional and my bike slightly different that most.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyDerSts View Post
    Here's what our lights are doing upon pushing the switch... I get one light strobing,then the other will,then both will.......hmmmmm...<span style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);">
    Send us an email and we'll get another set out to you. Yours is really special

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Samir221 View Post
    I had experienced the same effects few days ago with my fog lights and discussed it with Lamont who was more than accommodating and showed great, outstanding customer service . I have been experimenting with them since and it definitely confirms the fact that it is a built in effect. Mine go into strobing mode after I turn them on/ off three times.
    Given that it is not a defect and would not affect the fog lights in any way I would love to keep mine because as Lamont stated that would come handy during bike week or biketoberfest riding down main street . So thanks Lamont for making my fog lights even more exceptional and my bike slightly different that most.
    Thanks Bro. We're not just selling parts, we're trying to make your Spyder riding experience better. We will fall short at times but money comes second to customer service and reputation.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have them but haven't installed them yet. So, what's the verdict? Is this a defect or a feature we didn't know about and once you get around it everyone is happy? I can live with it being a feature activated but push button sequences.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Midian View Post
    I have them but haven't installed them yet. So, what's the verdict? Is this a defect or a feature we didn't know about and once you get around it everyone is happy? I can live with it being a feature activated but push button sequences.
    Near as we can figure is the first sets I ordered for prototype are the ones that don't strobe as advertised. The second sets I ordered had a mixed batch. The third sets I'm testing now do not strobe and we now test every set we send out on the bike cycling through the switches and we have yet to have a set strobe.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Near as we can figure is the first sets I ordered for prototype are the ones that don't strobe as advertised. The second sets I ordered had a mixed batch. The third sets I'm testing now do not strobe and we now test every set we send out on the bike cycling through the switches and we have yet to have a set strobe.
    Just finished the install and it was an absolute pleasure... Insanely easy. The part that took the longest was getting the right tools out because I was a bad boy and didn't put my toys away right last time!

My lights three-stage: high, low and strobe. Is it okay to keep it that way or is it imperative to get the other switch for the "health" of the bike? I don't want my liking adversely affect something electrical.

Spyder Garage

Thanks Bro. We're not just selling parts, we're trying to make your Spyder riding experience better. We will fall short at times but money comes second to customer service and reputation.
    and that is a motto that each business that strives to succeed should live by. so for the great products and amazing customer service u provide along with ur team.
    Ps: i just wish i could print money as quick as u come up with new products .

Spyder Garage

Tested mine.....I do have the strobe feature
    2015 F3S SE6
    You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding

2015 F3s , Orange/black

Spyder Garage

Okay we have a set at the shop now that has the strobe feature and it looks like I'm going to have to charge you guys extra that got this feature......just kidding

For reals this is an upgraded light and anyone who has this feature and doesn't want it just drop us an email and we'll send you the non strobing lights with a call tag to ship the others back to us so we can repackage them and sell them for more. Just kidding about selling them for more. I will say these will be going on my bike, I like them.

Drop us an email and we'll take care of you.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I will say these will be going on my bike, I like them.
    My thoughts exactly. Hey, Those of us that got them in the first batch now have a collector's item.

Spyder Garage

Loving mine despite my screw issue lol... The strobe is too cool..
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

I like the strob effect!!!

Life is GOOD...............
    2015 F3S
    SmoothSpyder backrest
    lidloxs
    Gloryder F3 Logo Lights
    Lamonster mirror relocations and turn signals
    Lamonster fog light kit
    Lamonster Power Plate
    X Grip
    Ram mount

Spyder Garage

Default Next batch

When do u think the next batch will be ready to ship? Been checking.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieIndia View Post
    When do u think the next batch will be ready to ship? Been checking.
    I should have the next batch in the store by mid Thursday. My hardware is not showing up till Thursday morning but I have enough for the next 45 kits or so with more in route.

Spyder Garage

Mine strobe as well / Mikey likey 😎

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Not Strobe'n

I'm very thankful to have such a kikazz business couple to deal with. THANK YOU LAMONT & Wife and Jacob for being such awesome business people. Where the hell else ya gunna find a company like this....You should be getting the Strobing Lights back in the Mail by this Friday I would hope, (snail mail). We very much appreciate the Promt Response from your company in resolving the (special) strobes....I do pass on your company name every time I get the chance with whoever can use your services.....again thank you .

Brian & Barb Sutton of Columbus Ohio

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Midian View Post
    Just finished the install and it was an absolute pleasure... Insanely easy. The part that took the longest was getting the right tools out because I was a bad boy and didn't put my toys away right last time!

My lights three-stage: high, low and strobe. Is it okay to keep it that way or is it imperative to get the other switch for the "health" of the bike? I don't want my liking adversely affect something electrical.
    Am I correct in assuming that the default setting is High when the bike is first started or low then high then strobe??? Thx..

Spyder Garage

Default Return received?

Hopefully, you got your package today! We are very thankful for your quick response! The new lights work great! What a great company to work with; THANKS LAMONSTER,
    Attached Images Attached Images