Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Okay guys the plugs have been tested at our shop too and the pigtails are being sent out today. It will not come with the switch as there's nothing wrong with it. So throw away the pigtail and wait for ours in the mail. Thanks again
    Have all existing order been shipped? Mine was held up

mark Hood
    Bullies are sad pathetic People

Spyder Garage

Got the email that it's on the way ty!
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

Lamonster/Jacob,

For the orders that went out yesterday.......did they ship with the new/replacement plug or do we have to wait for those to come separately?

I am curious because my order USPS pre-shipment label was created on 21 MAR but not processed or picked up till 25 MAR.

Thank you
    2015 F3S SE6
    You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding

2015 F3s , Orange/black

Spyder Garage

I have been tracking mine and I believe I should have it by Monday hopefully I can't wait to hook it up and try the fog lights. I have a question though. Did the fog lights already come calibrated or do I need to adjust them once on to make sure they are aimed at the right direction? Also any news about the headlight led bulbs u have been testing? I would need a set to complete the look and make the entire lighting match. And thanks again for the great customer service and the great products u are providing to the Spyder community.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nyparrothead View Post
    Have all existing order been shipped? Mine was held up

mark Hood
    Yes all orders have been shipped with the new plug.

Quote Originally Posted by Sccar View Post
    Lamonster/Jacob,

For the orders that went out yesterday.......did they ship with the new/replacement plug or do we have to wait for those to come separately?

I am curious because my order USPS pre-shipment label was created on 21 MAR but not processed or picked up till 25 MAR.

Thank you
    Your order was held till we could send it with the new plug.

Quote Originally Posted by Samir221 View Post
    I have been tracking mine and I believe I should have it by Monday hopefully I can't wait to hook it up and try the fog lights. I have a question though. Did the fog lights already come calibrated or do I need to adjust them once on to make sure they are aimed at the right direction? Also any news about the headlight led bulbs u have been testing? I would need a set to complete the look and make the entire lighting match. And thanks again for the great customer service and the great products u are providing to the Spyder community.
    I've installed 5 sets and haven't had a need to adjust any of them. There is plenty of adjustment if you feel the need.

We have 50 sets of the new bulbs in now and will test this week. These will not be as bright as some but they will be very affordable and match the same color as the fog lights. We're working on a high end kit for the headlights too.

Spyder Garage

Default Next batch?

Lamonster, when do you expect the next batch to ready for sale on your website? I figured you would be busy with preorders. Thank you.

2012 RSS (Wife's)
    2015 F3S (Mine)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Myersd802003 View Post
    Lamonster, when do you expect the next batch to ready for sale on your website? I figured you would be busy with preorders. Thank you.
    All the parts are in route and I expect by the end of next week I should be geared up again. Best to call the shop and get on the list. It's growing now but I've increased my order and should be good for more than 30 hours next time.

Spyder Garage

All the parts are in route and I expect by the end of next week I should be geared up again. Best to call the shop and get on the list. It's growing now but I've increased my order and should be good for more than 30 hours next time.

Damm dude,how the hell you and your Wife git enny rid'n in with all this werk???!!! Either that or Jacob is duin double time... Barb the Spyder Driver...
    '15 F3S SE6 Pearly White (Hers)
    '16 F3S SE6 Special Series Triple Black (His)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyDerSts View Post
    Damm dude,how the hell you and your Wife git enny rid'n in with all this werk???!!! Either that or Jacob is duin double time... Barb the Spyder Driver...
    We both live this 24/7 and love it

Spyder Garage

Default In the mail, out of the mail!

Yay! Got the led fog light kit today! Will be installed after 4:00(work), may attempt disassembly/installation video if patience permits!

Spyder Garage

Looks like I should have kits by the end of the week

Spyder Garage

Yes, I want one

Spyder Garage

Cool Floodlighting in garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyDerSts View Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Nite time video...WOW talk about lookin like a Jet coming in for a landing....

YAY! Got the led fog light kit today! Will be installed after 4:00(work), may attempt disassembly/installation video if patience permits!

Well so much for the video....dang floodlights fell over and poof,the were broke. Worked on wife's lights by an incandescent 60 watt....jeeze-o-petes. Watt a pain. Well they are done. The video after install is up above at beginning of this post....

LAMONT BRYDEN
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SpyDerSts; 03-28-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Spyder Garage

OK did I miss something? Just installed my fog light kid and all went well until I pushed the switch 3 times 1st time bright, 2nd time dim, 3rd time strobe??? Is this normal? Can it be disabled?
    2015 F3 SE6 Black and Chrome, Smoothspyder Backrest and more to come.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikind7 View Post
    OK did I miss something? Just installed my fog light kid and all went well until I pushed the switch 3 times 1st time bright, 2nd time dim, 3rd time strobe??? Is this normal? Can it be disabled?
    I have two other guys that are reporting the same action. I'm looking into it now. We are testing each kit before it goes out now and the first 20 kits were not tested. I'm having Jacob send you a new kit as you know. We will test yours when it comes back and find out what's causing this. Very strange.

Spyder Garage

I have two other guys that are reporting the same action. I'm looking into it now. We are testing each kit before it goes out now and the first 20 kits were not tested. I'm having Jacob send you a new kit as you know. We will test yours when it comes back and find out what's causing this. Very strange.
    Thanks Lamont and Jacob, as always great service, very rare in today's business climate.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Mine does exactly the same thing - I thought this was a feature and not a defect - it is probably built into the foglight itself. Just have to push the button one more time to turn it off.
    2020 RT Ride Frequent Stay Safe
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

2008 RS from 2008 through 4/2015, 2015 F3-S from 4/2015 through 9/2020

Spyder Garage

Thanks Lamont and Jacob, as always great service, very rare in today's business climate.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeRight View Post
    Mine does exactly the same thing - I thought this was a feature and not a defect - it is probably built into the foglight itself. Just have to push the button one more time to turn it off.
    Okay I tested the set we're sending to you Mike and it does not do what you're showing. The company I get my lights from do offer a more expensive light that will do what your seeing. To be honest I wish they all did it but seeing that we didn't sell these as a feature we'll get a set that works like we show in our ad. Technically it is not a defect but we want to make it right.

Spyder Garage

Okay I tested the set we're sending to you Mike and it does not do what you're showing. The company I get my lights from do offer a more expensive light that will do what your seeing. To be honest I wish they all did it but seeing that we didn't sell these as a feature we'll get a set that works like we show in our ad. Technically it is not a defect but we want to make it right.
    I was only concerned that the bike wiring or ECM might not like it, and I didn't think LEDs were dimmable. Also California laws may not allow strobing lights, not sure. If you think all will be well as far as the bike goes I guess I can live with free farkles...
    Last edited by Mikind7; 03-31-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Spyder Garage

I was only concerned that the bike wiring or ECM might not like it, and I didn't think LEDs were dimmable. Also California laws may not allow strobing lights, not sure.
    No they make a light that does this that is LED and looks exactly alike. The ECM doesn't care. As far as the law goes you don't want a strobing light unless it was a special event like cruising down main street during bikeweek.

Spyder Garage

No they make a light that does this that is LED and looks exactly alike. The ECM doesn't care. As far as the law goes you don't want a strobing light unless it was a special event like cruising down main street during bikeweek.
    Well then I guess I'm good.

Spyder Garage

Well then I guess I'm good.
    New kit is heading your way with a return tag for the other parts

Spyder Garage

Question

i was thinking it was a feature mines does the same thing also

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by David Ortiz View Post
    i was thinking it was a feature mines does the same thing also
    I have this on my F3, Joan's F3, mt other F3 and Jacobs F3 and none of them do that. I'm starting to feel left out.

Spyder Garage

I have this on my F3, Joan's F3, mt other F3 and Jacobs F3 and none of them do that. I'm starting to feel left out.
    Let me sell you a set with these features!