Thread: seats

Spyder Garage

Default seats

Has anyone had or know someone, that has tried the MUSTANG seat yet? Mustang.com for the F-3. They were not making them when i was looking in Dec. and Jan. They have them for the RT.
    Last edited by softail; 03-20-2016 at 05:20 PM. Reason: more info.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by softail View Post
    Has anyone had or know someone, that has tried the MUSTANG seat yet?
    picture or link? never heard of it! we have the cannonball, and truthfully not very fond of it!

Spyder Garage

Smile Mustang seat

I just ordered the Mustang seat for my F3. I've had Mustang seats on some of my motorcycles and loved them. Quality/fit/finish is spot-on and top notch, in my book. I've always used Mustang or Sargeant seats, and no others provide long distance comfort for me.
    When I saw that Mustang made a seat for the F3, I couldn't help but .
    2015 F3S , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hondagal01 View Post
    I just ordered the Mustang seat for my F3. I've had Mustang seats on some of my motorcycles and loved them. Quality/fit/finish is spot-on and top notch, in my book. I've always used Mustang or Sargeant seats, and no others provide long distance comfort for me.
    So, how do you like it on your F3? Does it sit you back any farther? I'm looking for a seat that gets me back a few inches.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hondagal01 View Post
    Potentially stupid question: Will the mustang seat for the '16 F3 also fit the '16 F3 Limited SS? The mustang is a one-piece seat so I am trying to figure how the fitment would go since the stock driver's seat and passenger seat are fitted entirely different. My ass is comfortable with the stock seat. But when asked, my ass replied: "there is nothing on earth like a mustang seat!"

Spyder Garage

Have had previous experience with Mustang seats on a few two wheelers. They were not available at the time I bought my Can Am's.

Always a better seating arraignment and a quality product. Currently happy with my BRP Comfort seats, but given the choice--Mustang would be on my machines.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red