Spyder Garage

Default What are folks seeing on F3T pricing?

I am looking to add a second Spyder to our garage. We have an 11 RTS SE5 that the wife rides. I recently sold my Road King and am wanting to replace it with an F3T. Since CanAm initiated the policy of no internet advertising under MSRP, it's now tough to get a feel for the market. Can anyone tell me what kind of pricing they are seeing out there so I know what to offer on my new machine? Thanks in advance.
    Regards, Rodney
    2011 RT-S SE5
    2016 F3T SM6

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

From what I have seen you won't see too much movement on the price. They are new and people seem to be going crazy over them. Add-ons and the labor for those add-ons are where I see the most break. As for MSRP drop on a new model in its infancy of release... Safe money says: nope. As far as what to offer... You can offer what you want but with these it's a seller's game, especially so close to spring.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Midian View Post
    From what I have seen you won't see too much movement on the price. They are new and people seem to be going crazy over them. Add-ons and the labor for those add-ons are where I see the most break. As for MSRP drop on a new model in its infancy of release... Safe money says: nope. As far as what to offer... You can offer what you want but with these it's a seller's game, especially so close to spring.
    Thanks for the thoughts. Much of what you said is what I was already thinking might be the case. I am tempted to just ride with the wife on the RT this summer and shop a F3T next winter after a they have been out for a season. If waiting would only produce 500-1k in savings, I'd bite the bullet and just grab one now. I'm thinking it will be a lot more than that though come next winter. It bums me out that I can't shop online though. In the past you could go to Cycle Trader and see what the high volume dealers are offering them for. Then, you just try to get your local dealer to compete. If they wouldn't budge, I'd just travel or have one shipped. The difference is usually large enough to be worth it which tells me what the mark up is on power sports vehicles. I've routinely gotten sleds, ATV's, PWC's, and bikes for 3-4k off MSRP with no rebate but CanAm nipped that in the bud with the new advertising policy... Now you go to Cycle Trader and it's MSRP across the board on new units. I'm sure my two local dealers are pleased though...
    Regards, Rodney
    2011 RT-S SE5
    2016 F3T SM6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    Thanks for the thoughts. Much of what you said is what I was already thinking might be the case. I am tempted to just ride with the wife on the RT this summer and shop a F3T next winter after a they have been out for a season. If waiting would only produce 500-1k in savings, I'd bite the bullet and just grab one now. I'm thinking it will be a lot more than that though come next winter. It bums me out that I can't shop online though. In the past you could go to Cycle Trader and see what the high volume dealers are offering them for. Then, you just try to get your local dealer to compete. If they wouldn't budge, I'd just travel or have one shipped. The difference is usually large enough to be worth it which tells me what the mark up is on power sports vehicles. I've routinely gotten sleds, ATV's, PWC's, and bikes for 3-4k off MSRP with no rebate but CanAm nipped that in the bud with the new advertising policy... Now you go to Cycle Trader and it's MSRP across the board on new units. I'm sure my two local dealers are pleased though...
    You definitely need to check with Len at Pitbull Powersports. He works deals over the phone and MANY have gone to Springfield, MO from all over the U.S. to buy from him.

SpyderLady

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Best of luck with whatever you decide. I will say this: once you ride an f3t or limited you will not give the money you spent another thought. Sometimes you just gotta treat yourself.

Spyder Garage

You will have to play some phone tag, but there are deals to be found. The F3 is very popular at this time, so screaming deals are pretty elusive. Close out specials in about 6 months may happen--but then you miss a season of riding.

A suggestion is to look for extras like extended warranty, farkles at discount, or free installation, gear at special prices, etc. etc.

Dealers mentioned that deal on a regular basis are also good. IMotorsports and Pitbull in Springfield come to mind.

Good luck on your hunt.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 03-20-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thanks much for the thoughts and ideas guys! I will check out Pitbull too SpyderLady....
    Regards, Rodney
    2011 RT-S SE5
    2016 F3T SM6

Spyder Garage

Also check imotorsports. Site sponsor

Sat on one today love it. Will also wait

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Wouldn't deal on the price of the new one, but did deal on the value of the trade in and threw in some accessories.
    Current
    2016 Can Am F3T Special Series
    2015 Can Am Renegade 1000 X XC
    2011 Can Am Outlander 800R X XC
    Previous
    2012 Can Am RS SE5

Spyder Garage

Got $1000.00 off sticker for F3 T SE6 with the radio
    Last edited by stebrock; 03-20-2016 at 12:31 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stebrock View Post
    Got $1000.00 off sticker for FS T SE6 with the radio
    Good input. Thanks...
    Regards, Rodney
    2011 RT-S SE5
    2016 F3T SM6

Spyder Garage

Default What are folks seeing on F3T pricing?

You didnt get the promotional email? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458443194.377820.jpg dont forget its pre season & tax return sales time

I wasn't there but I still care! POW /MIA VETS
    Last edited by Bfromla; 03-19-2016 at 10:08 PM.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Check ebay. There are some dealers that are already pricing them from $2k-3k off. Just as a point of reference, I purchased my 2014 RT in September of 2014 for $5.5k below sticker. When purchasing new, I will always be looking to buy between mid September and end of November.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Check ebay. There are some dealers that are already pricing them from $2k-3k off. Just as a point of reference, I purchased my 2014 RT in September of 2014 for $5.5k below sticker. When purchasing new, I will always be looking to buy between mid September and end of November.
    Currently there is ONE F3T Spyder on eBay at 1600 off retail. One. But, it's not my color... Your timing advice is spot on though. I'd prefer not to wait, but also can't see spending thousands more for 6 months of riding.
    Last edited by taken; 03-19-2016 at 10:14 PM.
    Regards, Rodney
    2011 RT-S SE5
    2016 F3T SM6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    You didnt get the promotional email? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458443194.377820.jpg dont forget its pre season & tax return sales time

I wasn't there but I still care! POW /MIA VETS
    I got it but the promotion is on Select 2015 models only.
    2016 Spyder F3 Limited Steel Black Metallic
    Lamonster approved LED Headlights
    Lamonsters LED Fog lights
    BRP Driver & Passenger backrest
    BRP Trailer Hitch
    Shamrock Black & Polished
    Signature light
    Elka front shock's
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Dual Power outlets
    Garmin 590 GPS

Spyder Garage

Default I sooooo agree call Pitbull Powersports

I am a shopper. Looks like I will be going for the F3t when I get to Spyderfest. I have talked to 4 other dealers and Pitbull is the best PLUS I know my machine will be assembled correctly. I'm ryding to Springfield but if not I would just have it delivered!
    Yep give Len or Whit a shout..
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    I am a shopper. Looks like I will be going for the F3t when I get to Spyderfest. I have talked to 4 other dealers and Pitbull is the best PLUS I know my machine will be assembled correctly. I'm ryding to Springfield but if not I would just have it delivered!
    Yep give Len or Whit a shout..
    Another vote for PB. Thanks much. I'll be in contact with them....
    Regards, Rodney
    2011 RT-S SE5
    2016 F3T SM6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RotaxDuramax View Post
    Wouldn't deal on the price of the new one, but did deal on the value of the trade in and threw in some accessories.

From who?????????

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmccaffrey View Post
    From who?????????
    A dealer from Columbus, Ohio....
    Current
    2016 Can Am F3T Special Series
    2015 Can Am Renegade 1000 X XC
    2011 Can Am Outlander 800R X XC
    Previous
    2012 Can Am RS SE5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wait if you can, Around Sept, Oct you will see the price drop about 5K, 6K. That what happen to the 2015 F3 last year in my area.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Call Us - iMotorsports

I am looking to add a second Spyder to our garage. We have an 11 RTS SE5 that the wife rides. I recently sold my Road King and am wanting to replace it with an F3T. Since CanAm initiated the policy of no internet advertising under MSRP, it's now tough to get a feel for the market. Can anyone tell me what kind of pricing they are seeing out there so I know what to offer on my new machine? Thanks in advance.

Feel free to call iMotorsports at (630) 529 - 5200 and ask for Jason!
    He will be able to supply you with a quote as well as answer any other questiosn you may have.

Just a reminder, we ship and set-up all Spyders for free!
    We'd be more than happy to send one out your way free of charge.

Let us know if you have any questions.
    We look forward to hearing from you!
    iMotorsports|Spyder VIP Program
    (630) 529-5200

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by iMotorsports VIP View Post
    Feel free to call iMotorsports at (630) 529 - 5200 and ask for Jason!
    He will be able to supply you with a quote as well as answer any other questiosn you may have.

Just a reminder, we ship and set-up all Spyders for free!
    We'd be more than happy to send one out your way free of charge.

Let us know if you have any questions.
    We look forward to hearing from you!

Will do. In fact I may be able to pick it up and save even more... I have a trip directly through your area in a few months with my toyhauler and have room in the garage for an F3T...
    Regards, Rodney
    2011 RT-S SE5
    2016 F3T SM6

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Come Visit Us

Will do. In fact I may be able to pick it up and save even more... I have a trip directly through your area in a few months with my toyhauler and have room in the garage for an F3T...

We would love to have you stop in and visit as well!
    No matter the situation we'll be sure to get an F3-T to you!

Call and talk to Jason whenever you get a chance, he will definitely be able to help you out!
    iMotorsports|Spyder VIP Program
    (630) 529-5200