Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Their website is www.bikescreen.com Very nice people to deal with. Leif has been making windscreens since the 60's. They do a lot of custom work and a good portion of their work is replacement screens for restorations. They have several thousand patterns from about everything you can imagine. They were doing the windscreen for a sidecar when I was there last week. Zach is the son and I have been working with him on a new setup for the F3. They want to be able to offer their windscreens for F3 that don't have the OEM hardware while maintaining more of a stock appearance. Check them out. All kinds of options. After the new one is complete Zach and I are going to play with some venting options for the existing line.

CJ JAX

Quote Originally Posted by Ochoa1801 View Post
    Hello can you tell where you bought this windshield and around how much you spend

Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Spyder Garage

Default F4 windshield

I had the blue ridge windshield it was terrible wind blowing right into my eyes.I tried spacers at the bottom still no good. I GOT rid of it .Bought a f4 32 inch works great. I can rise my head up 3 inch still no wind in the eyes the top is a little in my line of vision so I may cut I and a half inches of the top then it will be perfect for me my passenger says it is much better than the blue ridge also. I am 5ft9 tall

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycledave View Post
    Go check out the Laminar Lip they are good and work well on any windshield I think it's www.laminarlip.com
    Interesting product. Thanks for the tip.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Well.......................if I was thinking about buying a Blue Ridge windshield............................I'm not now!

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by zuni View Post
    Their website is www.bikescreen.com Very nice people to deal with. Leif has been making windscreens since the 60's. They do a lot of custom work and a good portion of their work is replacement screens for restorations. They have several thousand patterns from about everything you can imagine. They were doing the windscreen for a sidecar when I was there last week. Zach is the son and I have been working with him on a new setup for the F3. They want to be able to offer their windscreens for F3 that don't have the OEM hardware while maintaining more of a stock appearance. Check them out. All kinds of options. After the new one is complete Zach and I are going to play with some venting options for the existing line.

CJ JAX
    [/QUOTE]
    Just ordered the Sport Touring for my new 2017 F3T limited. I'm excited about it as they said they would put the european lip on it. Thanks for the info. Will report back with review. I really like that I could order with tints.

Spyder Garage

Just ordered the Sport Touring for my new 2017 F3T limited. I'm excited about it as they said they would put the european lip on it. Thanks for the info. Will report back with review. I really like that I could order with tints.[/QUOTE]

My F3 is sitting in their shop right now. I am letting Zach keep it there to do all the test fitting for their new mount system. This will allow those that have not purchase a Blue Ridge to mount their screens. Can't wait to do some riding to test out the new design in both hardware and windscreen.

CJ JAX

Spyder Garage

Default I’m going to chop mine tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by pludn View Post
    Howdy,

I've been researching how folks have handled the turbulence from the blue ridge windshield online. From what I've seen you can get the windshield extender or drill holes. My question is about the results of drilling holes. I would rather just modify the shield and not put an extender in my sight line, but I'm not sure if that is actually fixing the issue.

The issue is defined as severe amounts of wind ramping up and landing directly where my eyes are. This causes the helmet (Shoei Neotec) to vibrate at 60+ mph, which in turn affect vision.

I have a 2015 F3-s and am 6'.

Thanks
    lol I’m 6’3” and that Blue Ridge just pushes everything right up to my face/helmet. I don’t want a tall windshield because I actually do want plenty of air. My solution is to go to a glass company and have them cut my windshield just above the brackets so the lip will be gone. I will have more arm protection and the bulk won’t be directed right at my face for all that crappy buffeting!!! I do like to feel the air, just going to redirect the bulk elsewhere. That’s my theory anyway, wish me luck! For $50 this company has cut a lot of motorcycle windshields.
    2017 F3 Daytona , Black/Yellow