Spyder Garage

Default New South Florida Ryding Club

The fifth chapter in Florida of US Spyder Ryders is holding its organization meeting and first group ryde on April 3, 2016. We will meet at the Sponsoring dealer at 8:30am for a Pancake Breakfast generously provided by Riva Motorsports of Miami, 11995 SW 222nd Street, Miami, Fl 33170. After eating our fill and seeing some 2016 product demos we will discuss the future ryde plans of the group and then hit the road at 10:30am for a group ryde. To sign up contact President Michael A Stein at seflspyderryder@gmail.com or go to www.usspyderryders.com and click on south Florida chapter, then the events button. You can also reach the South Florida website section directly by using the link in the new BRP Florida Community page www.FloridaSpyderRiders.com.

I see lots of requests for someone to ryde with in South Florida. Here is your chance to meet your fellow owners, and establish an on going ryde group.

PS. I know this is a Sunday and dealers are normally closed, but this dealer is so committed to supporting the Spyder Community that they are doing a special morning opening just for us.
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Default South Florida

Hi, I just purchase a 2014 Spyder RT S today. I am looking for other riders in South Florida. I am located near Parkland, FL and have seen a white and a burgundy spider around town.

Spyder Garage

Doc, agree there is a bunch of interest in South Florida. The list of local riders in Palm Beach is about 15 on the list and that is no where near everyone that has a Spyder around here.

Cool Riva is stepping up. Wish it was the Pompano store though since it is more central between the three counties.

I or someone in the group we have will probably send out this info to promote the Riva event.

Spyder Garage

That's where it all started for me on December 28th . They called me and left a message about some event, guess this is it. I also wish it was Riva Pompano as Miami is an hour south of me. I'm free that day and I'll try to make it down.
    NEW/CURRENT (Wife's Bike, I ride Goldwing/Africa Twin)
    2023 RT Limited Petrol Blue Metallic
    Working on the upgrades... so far... Show Chrome Isolator Fuse Block, Tackform Adventure Wireless charger phone mount

OLD/TRADED
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Farkles: Ultimate Tallboy seat, FOBO, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Spyder Cuff, Kradellock, TricLED lighting - fenders, A-Arms, saddlebags, run/brake, Custom Dynamics high brake light, brake modulator, Drink2Go passenger, MUTH turn signal mirrors, Bajaron sway bar, Kuryakyn ISO grips, SpyderTV front grilles & rear trunk organizer, homemade trunk light
    Pending: Elka shocks, Yokohama S Drive rear tire, EVO 595 front tires, Centramatic balancers, Neutrino black box

Spyder Garage

Wishing them a good turnout. We will not be there seeing it is 1 hour and 40 minutes of highway and city driving.

Everyone be safe and enjoy the day.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Wishing them a good turnout. We will not be there seeing it is 1 hour and 40 minutes of highway and city driving.

Everyone be safe and enjoy the day.
    I want this to be a success. Some members of the Central Florida Chapter are leaving at 4:30am to ride 4 hrs to be there at 8:30am for the kickoff... I guess we like pancakes
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

21 Owners signed up for this meet so far.. Come out and meet your fellow Ryders

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Doc, agree there is a bunch of interest in South Florida. The list of local riders in Palm Beach is about 15 on the list and that is no where near everyone that has a Spyder around here.

Cool Riva is stepping up. Wish it was the Pompano store though since it is more central between the three counties.

I or someone in the group we have will probably send out this info to promote the Riva event.
    The Pompano store will be having a rollout meeting for the chapter within the next 30 days.. I agree (and so does Riva Management) that would be much more convenient for you