Spyder Garage

Default Can't find POST NEW THREAD

Sorry if I sound a bit dense, but I can only find +Post New Thread in the testing and forum support page, is this the only place it is found? I thought I should find it at the top of a thread page.
    I looked at FAQ's and it states "To start a new thread simply click on the + Post New Thread button (you may need the right permissions to do this)." it says unde permissions "you may post new thread", would love to if only I could find it, so far I have only been able to post a thread by busting in on someone elses.
    Someone help please, send me a screenshot or something

Thanks in advance
    2014 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Have you been going to the index for one of the Forum Sections first?? If you are on one of those screens, it should show + Post New Thread up the top left pretty much where + Post Reply is when you are actually looking at a thread.... It won't be there if you are already in a thread, you need to be at one of the index pages that shows all the threads under that section.

Sooo, Pick the right section first, the one most appropriate to what you want to ask/talk about in your new thread, select the index page that shows all the threads for that section, & once it displays, the + Post New Thread button should be up there waiting for you!

Spyder Garage

Default Here's how I do it....

Far from knowledeable here but manage to get by.....from the top bar next to "home" click on the "forum" button. I post mostly to the general discussion but you can choose the one you want in the list. I click "general discussion" then at the top left you will see the "Post new thread" and go from there. Usually after your post has dropped from the leaderboard it will be placed here if you seek it or in one of the other catagories listed....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

The two previous posters have you covered.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default can't find new thread

Thanks you guys, answered my question, Happy Spydering
    2014 RT , Black