Spyder Garage

Default USCCA Conceal Carry Expo-Atlanta

Spyder Garage

WooHoo! A fashion show!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

I didn't see the Fashion Show listed on the program of this USCCA a Expo? I did attend the "What We've Learned About School Shooters" seminar which was excellent!

I was there on Saturday so I didn't get to hear Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clark Jr. speak on Friday.

There were several vendors that cater to the females in carry clothing and equipment. Some items with lace. Very pretty. www.deneadams.com from MO was one of them. I will wear a kilt and I own have several but I draw a line at wearing the lace items! Shot a Glock Match wearing a kilt. A lot of nice comments from the ladies!

I was given two books free and I got them signed. "The Law Of Self Defense" by attorney Andrew F. Branca & "Guns, Freedom & The American Dream" by Tim Schmidt. He is the Presedent & founder of the USCCA.

A list of vender there:

Holsters out the wazoo! There was a gun range set up in an 18 wheeler trailer where you could try out pistols!
    It well worth the drive down there. I heard it will be held in Texas next year?
    Attached Images Attached Images