Spyder Garage

Smile highway foot rests

I ride a 2014 RTS and before I buy highway pegs I would like to hear from some of you that have an opinion about the Rivco Brand of highway rests. They look well made and designed very well for the Spyder.

Thank You,
    Larry
    Last edited by lmadsen; 03-13-2016 at 10:13 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lmadsen View Post
    I ride a 2014 RTS and before I buy highway pegs I would like to hear from some of you that have an opinion about the Rivco Brand of highway rests. They look well made and designed very well for the Spyder.

Thank You,
    Larry
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...unt-Set-Review

I have the Rivco pegs and really like them. They are well made and allow you to adjust your riding position. If you are used to highway pegs on a two-wheeled cruiser, however, these will position you differently due to the Spyder bodywork. The link above is to a very well done review by member robmorg.
    MEP
    ​2019 F3 Limited

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lmadsen View Post

Thank You,
    Larry
    I bought and installed the Rivco pegs last year. Got them at Lake Gerorge, NY Americade for $159.00. Easy install, has some variables. Pretty wide leg spread. Nice to have options though.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default Highway pegs

I have to admit I have Rivco highway brackets and pegs and they are easy to install, but I'm not comfortable with them. I'm a small person and my legs feel wide on them. I have tried adjusting the positions and I still can't find the right one. If you are really looking for some I can make you a deal on the brackets and you find your own pegs.

Spyder Garage

I hate to say this because it will make me sound sexist. I bought highway pegs for my wifes Harley and she had the same complaint. She said if she had mustache bars she could use them because her legs would not have to be that far apart. She did not use them either. I think Pegs is more a guy thing. Woman don't feel comfortable with their legs out.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default 2 RT's both have them

Have them on both my wife's '014 RTL and my '013 RTS.

She's 5-2 and has them mounted turned back towards her.

I'm 6-0 with a comfort seat and have them mounted so they're away. Love them and we both use them all the time.

Very easy to install.

Both agree we'd buy them again and will be on any RT either owns in the further.

(Although a F3T in my future is a real possibility)

Edit added; Road a Valkyrie for 17 years so used to the wider leg spread.
    Last edited by rutger; 03-13-2016 at 08:46 PM.