Thread: Need info

Spyder Garage

Default Need info

I am in the process of making mounting brackets to install ST saddlebags on my F3 and got to thinking that maybe this bracket would be useful for those who are needing to carry a wheelchair. If someone could send me a picture of how they are securing the wheelchair I will see what changes would need to be made. My plan would be to provide the basic mounting plate at no charge. This bracket will only be for the F3.

Maurice

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BRACKET THING

...Let me be the first to say THANKYOU for stepping up.....I've also made some things for people with special needs......and this is what Spyerlovers is really all about ................Mike

Spyder Garage

My friend Jim, when he found out that there was another delay on development of the F3 hand brake offered to build a system to move the foot brake over to the left side so I could start riding my F3.

jims help and friendship made it possible for me to get out and ride......I can't thank him enough. For those of us who face challenges it isn't just about the help we receive but even more it's about the life long friendships we make along the way.

Spyder Garage

Default wntheelchair mount

Hello Fencepost my name is Ric and i have an f3s and i have used a wheelchair since 1973 i am on my second can am and i was wanting to know if you were able to come up with a wheelchair mount for the slde use i am not photo savy with my computer but i use a folding chair that weighs 25 to 30 lbs I put an extension on the passenger foot rest to hold the front of the chairbut i need a solid mount for the rear tires and frame thank you in advance for your help Ric