Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwall View Post
    Americans LOVE horsepower! Build it and they will come!
    There's a few of us Aussies & a bunch of our 'across the Tasman' Kiwi mates who love horsepower too!!
    Offer this for sale Down Under & I know there'll be buyers!!

So where do I sign?!?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mstngken View Post
    MMMM yea I want this to be my next bike MV agusta dragster 800 rr. I have been eyeballing this bike but a problem is here no dealers near buy.
    Yeah, that's the *only* reason I won't buy one. If there were a dealer near me, I'd pick one up this summer. Thank you, lousy Euro manufacturer dealer networks, you've saved me tens of thousands I would have otherwise spent on Agustas, KTMs, and Huskys!
    Silver 2010 RS SE5: Triple Play, Taillight, Brightsides, Fender Tips, Easy Risers; Evo Sway Bar; Airhawk R & Beadrider; latch springs; Grab-On grips; Crampbuster; 24" Madstad smoke windshield & deflectors; N-R round bag & soft saddlebags; BRP handlebar bag; Throttlemeister; Spyderpops Missing Air Dam & Air Mgmt System; Rivco driver & passenger boards & pegs; ISCI parking brake extension; Ultimate Midrider Seat w/both backrests, Fox Racing Shocks, Yoshi R-77 exhaust and a whole lotta love!

Spyder Garage

Count me in

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default YES YES YES - I'd buy it

If available as a 2017 model - I'd buy it in a heartbeat even though I just purchased an F3-S in 2015. Love it
    2020 RT Ride Frequent Stay Safe
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

2008 RS from 2008 through 4/2015, 2015 F3-S from 4/2015 through 9/2020

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

You go guys, I would love to buy a regular F3 on the cheap. I'm always one model behind 😃

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by happyspyder2039 View Post
    interesting idea. Don't care for the front. it looks like a riding lawnmower. Why can't they put the turbo model on the f3 they have now with the same body just add different color scheme.
    +1

I've always chosen function over form but that thing is just too ugly for even my (low) standards.

Skip H

Spyder Garage

Default TURBO MORE TIRES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Click on the picture below and let us know what you think. If they built a street legal turbo F3 with full factory warranty at $4 to 5K extra would you buy it? I know I would be all over it especially with (Drift) mode

I might not buy one, but I'd sure open a tire shop only for that size tire. Wish we had a front drive or better yet all three!

Spyder Garage

Default Sledmaster is at a disadvantage

Yeah but mine isn't a cut and paste press release

I doubt he is a super consultant'
    Doug Barnes
    James 4:17

all on two wheels. More on four or more. Guess I may need to start multi-coloring for three wheels.

Spyder Garage

I am in! Where do I sign up?

Spyder Garage

Default love the idea

BUT would it be street legal on them race slicks

Spyder Garage

If they made one for the RT we would be buying.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Before folks start slipping in their drool puddles; This bike has been announced as a "Concept"...
    They've put this little game together, just to see how many of us would go crazy at the thought of the bike.
    Nothing have been "cast in stone" yet... don't get your hopes up too quickly...

We need some proof; as to what BRP's production plans are!!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

BRP did something similar to this back in 2001 when Seadoo released the RXX. Made you jump through a few licensing hoops to buy one. Pretty much a race tuned ski that was pretty hot for the time. I could see a limited run of these, but BRP, come on....this performance (on paper) isn't all that impressive vs. Stock. Open it up!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you're basing it on the zero to sixty times; a half-second improvement is actually pretty darn good. And remember: turbos only get better, as they get themselves up to speed!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Before folks start slipping in their drool puddles; This bike has been announced as a "Concept"...
    They've put this little game together, just to see how many of us would go crazy at the thought of the bike.
    Nothing have been "cast in stone" yet... don't get your hopes up too quickly...

We need some proof; as to what BRP's production plans are!!!
    Don't be a wet blanket, Bob. I think everyone is just playing along with the game. It's winter, and we all need some Spyder fantasy time!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Turbo

Would not even look at it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    Don't be a wet blanket, Bob. I think everyone is just playing along with the game. It's winter, and we all need some Spyder fantasy time!
    I'm just trying to keep folks' expectations at a realistic level...

Please believe me: I'd much rather be the "Warm Blanket", AND the accompanying cup of hot cocoa!

And I hope that this bike quickly transitions from "concept"; to "reality"!
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 02-19-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MidTNDawg View Post
    Yeah but mine isn't a cut and paste press release

I doubt he is a super consultant'
    You might be surprised.......I do have a lower serial number (earlier unit) than any of you........and I was riding Spyders for several years before they were released......that should be worth something?

I guess I didn't see anything wrong with posting a "cut and paste" press release. Why not let everyone see the information that is available ASAP? Let them make their own informed decisions? The photos were pretty cool as well. Had to take a break from riding ski-doo for a few moments........

Attached Images Attached Images

2021 RT Limited - Deep Marsala Red – 4,200 miles

2013 ST-S SE-5 - Circuit Yellow – 56,000 miles

2015 F3-S SM-6
    - Can-Am Red Solid Gloss – 2,000 miles - SOLD

2008 GS SM-5 Premier Edition #659
    - Full Moon – 34,000 miles - SOLD

2008 GS SM-5 Premier Edition #006
    - Full Moon – 34,800 miles - SOLD

Spyder Garage

Default MEMORIES

REMINDS ME OF LOOKING ON THE INTERNET AT THIS CONCEPT OF A THREE WHEELED CYCLE (SPYDER). AND HOW IT LOOKED DIFFERENT. BUT WHEN THEY RELEASED IT, IT WASNT THE SAME AS THE CONCEPT ONE I SAW PREVIOUSLY. LOW AND BEHOLD 2014, THE CONCEPT THAT I HAD SAW WAS BEING INTRODUCED AT THE F3.

Spyder Garage

Not for me, I enjoy seeing the senery. Might help sales for a younger croud. Can imagine what a insurance premium would be for this. Don't think BRP would recoup cost to manufacture this. Just my honest opinion.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sledmaster View Post
    You might be surprised.......I do have a lower serial number (earlier unit) than any of you........and I was riding Spyders for several years before they were released......that should be worth something?

I guess I didn't see anything wrong with posting a "cut and paste" press release. Why not let everyone see the information that is available ASAP? Let them make their own informed decisions? The photos were pretty cool as well. Had to take a break from riding ski-doo for a few moments........

I'm glad you posted and I'm glad you have inside information that you're willing to share (when you can). I knew there would be plenty of cut and paste press releases and that's why I went a different direction. Just wasn't as fast as you on the button.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    Not for me, I enjoy seeing the senery. Might help sales for a younger croud. Can imagine what a insurance premium would be for this. Don't think BRP would recoup cost to manufacture this. Just my honest opinion.
    Pretty much what I said in my blog
    I would like to point out this is just a concept and bringing something like this to market would add another $4-5K I'd guess. You would lose your trunk space for the intercooler, you wouldn't get the cool racing slicks and it would have to have fenders, head and tail lights, turn signals, mirrors and all the other street legal stuff but a factory built F3 with a turbo and a warranty would be a great ride to have in the barn. It's not the Spyder you're going to tour on cross country, you have the RT and F3T models for that, but it would be a great hotrod to play with on the weekend and maybe get some track time on. This may not be the Spyder for the masses, but just like NASCAR I think it would have a very strong following for gearheads like me who love ultimate performance and power.

Spyder Garage

Default DRAG HANDLEBARS

HAS ANYONE TESTED/HAVE THEM? LAMONT HAVE YOU?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Lamont,
    Have you got anything to report about this bike?

Spyder Garage

Seeing this brought back fond memories of the late 60's factory racing sleds that would show up at our snowmobile races. Granted they are not near what is out there now, but in the day to a 16 year old boy those factory triple race sleds were something to behold.

i probably wouldnt buy one as I am really happy with the power speed and handleling my F3 has but I hope they build it with an eye towards the future like an RT/SS Turbo and F3 Turbo for the power junkies. I for one like the look ......kind of a throw back to racing sleds of old.