Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Slow web site display

Anyone else have problems with the BRP Spyder Accessories web page being a wreck when you try to go there? It is agonizingly slow to display and pretty much brings all page displays to a halt when it's loading. I'm using Firefox.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My IE11 seems to work fine with it.
    Have you emptied out your Histories? Maybe that's what is slowing you down...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Maybe it's trying to tell you something?

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

This is what I get when I first go to store.spyder.brp.com, either directly or through the link on the parts page.

Interestingly, if I enable Ad Blocker Plus, refresh the page, then disable Ad Blocker Plus, then refresh again, the page comes right up correctly. I have a plugin called Disconnect but it's disabled for the store page also. When the page is trying to load I see a link flashing at the bottom for ajax.googleapis.com. I think there's a conflict with a third party tracking page. Firefox "don't let sites track me" option is turned off.

The BRP store web page is the only one I have a problem with. It used to come up with no problem. I think there is some sort of a conflict with Firefox caused either by a recent FF update or a store page change.

Oh, and clearing the browser history didn't help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's still showing up here just fine...

It seems that whatever you've got going on; it's at your end of the internet...
    Check to make sure that nothing has changed in your 'puter's settings.
    Good Luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

I found the option to restart Firefox with addons disabled, so I did that. That process cleaned up something, I have no idea what, but when I restarted with addons enabled everything started working OK. Ain't technology wonderful! Not! At least NOT always!

2014 Copper RTS

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for letting us know that you found the fix!