Spyder Garage

Default cover for new f3 spyder ofther then brp

Wife just got a new f3 and now I need to know where I can get a weather cover for it other then brp

Spyder Garage

While the BRP cover is pricey, it fits like a glove. It's totally worth the price IMHO.

I have the half cover and am very happy with it.
    Just another crappy day in Paradise....Aloha!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by doug1950 View Post
    Wife just got a new f3 and now I need to know where I can get a weather cover for it other then brp
    Ultraguard now do a specific F3 cover. http://www.bigbikeparts.com/template...C&GroupGuid=78

With the Can-Am F3 being an all new Spyder, Ultragard has an all new cover designed just for it. As is typical with Ultragard covers, the seams are interlocked and double stitched so they will not pull apart. Made from durable polyurethane coatedpolyester for excellent weather resistance, this new cover is stylishly designed in black over charcoal with Ultragard’s high visibility reflective piping allowing your ride to be seen at night and in the parking lot to avoid being hit. Includes tworust proof grommets with 10’’ bungee and coated hooks to allow the elastic hem to be securely fastened for a snug fit. An expandable zippered windshield pocket and zippered backrest pocket allows proper fitment for F3 Spyders with or without awindshield or backrest. A lined heat shield protects the cover from hot mufflers and added liner pads protect from wear at the mirrors, handlebars and tail lights where extra wear can occur. A handy zippered storage pouch allows easy repacking intoa compact size for on Spyder storage.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ULTRAGUARD

...I have used this brand for a few other Motorcycles and it is a high quality item......the thing I caution about is if you have a windshield........try and find out if the cover will accommodate it.........even if it's the one from BRP.....jmho.....Mike

Spyder Garage

walmart atv cover large fits my f3 fine

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HIspyder View Post
    While the BRP cover is pricey, it fits like a glove. It's totally worth the price IMHO.

I have the half cover and am very happy with it.
    I have the full lined cover (trailer cover) it fits like a glove and has a lining to prevent cover rash when the wind blows,
    JMHO its worth the money. My cover lasted 4 years of summer weather. I don't have a garage my spyder lives outside all summer.
    You paid good hard earned money for your F# why cheap out on a cover?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrb View Post
    Ultraguard now do a specific F3 cover. http://www.bigbikeparts.com/template...C&GroupGuid=78

With the Can-Am F3 being an all new Spyder, Ultragard has an all new cover designed just for it. As is typical with Ultragard covers, the seams are interlocked and double stitched so they will not pull apart. Made from durable polyurethane coatedpolyester for excellent weather resistance, this new cover is stylishly designed in black over charcoal with Ultragard’s high visibility reflective piping allowing your ride to be seen at night and in the parking lot to avoid being hit. Includes tworust proof grommets with 10’’ bungee and coated hooks to allow the elastic hem to be securely fastened for a snug fit. An expandable zippered windshield pocket and zippered backrest pocket allows proper fitment for F3 Spyders with or without awindshield or backrest. A lined heat shield protects the cover from hot mufflers and added liner pads protect from wear at the mirrors, handlebars and tail lights where extra wear can occur. A handy zippered storage pouch allows easy repacking intoa compact size for on Spyder storage.

Ditto: Ultragard from BigBikeParts....Got one for our RT. Perfect fit for less money. Nice cover!
    2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I have the full BRO one and love it... It does fit with a windshield.. I have the blue ridge on mine..
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

Damn spell check! BRP one.
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

Default Adaptation for windshield

Looking at the big bikes cover for a f3, is there a piece for the windshield like the RT cover? The picture on the website makes me think not. Maybe somebody here knows?
    Last edited by Morturf; 02-11-2016 at 12:44 AM.

Spyder Garage

If you have a windshield on your F3, get the Ultracover for an RS. Fits with room to spare. The F3 specific one does not have provisions for the optional windshields.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Default Ultra Guard Cover for F3

The Ultra Guard cover has a zip out windshield and backrest pocket.

Spyder Garage

I just now ordered the UltraGard full cover from Amazon for our RT-L.
    They have them for the F3 also. Great pricing.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrb View Post

BUT THAT DOES NOT COVER THE 2017 F3 Limited. Because the 2017 has a trunk in the back! They have a half cover, but...

We need an Ultragard FULL cover for the 2017 F3 L!

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ron2andia View Post
    Damn spell check! BRP one.
    No problem BRO!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Have to agree about the BRP cover. The travel 1/2 cover is easy on and off, fits perfectly and will accommodate various windshields. Just makes sense. Spend $20,000.00 on a motorcycle and then spend days looking to save money on a $75.00 cover!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default UltraGard RT cover available

I recently bought an UltraGard RT cover, hoping it would fit my F3L. I already own a heavier BRP trailering cover, but it's pretty bulky to carry as an overnight travel cover. The UltraGard is nice and light, also very well-made and water-resistant. It turns out that I can get this RT cover on the F3L, but the fit is snug and not really appropriate - lots of windshield room, but a bit too much material for the fit I had hoped.
    20180105_150217_001.jpg20180105_150157_001.jpg
    This cover is new and unused; only took it out of box to try on and then photograph. If anyone is looking for a good cover for an RT, let me know. I have $70 invested in it; that, or a reasonably close offer will get it to you.
    [SIGPIC]
    2017 F3 Ltd. Intense Red Pearl/Metallic Black topside
    2017 F3Limited , lowered brake pedal Intense Red Pearl w. Metallic Black topside

Spyder Garage

Default NELSON RIGGS

my NELSON RIGGS cover that i bought for my RS, fits my F3 better than it did the RS.....
    if somebody has one for sale on SL, grab it....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R