Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2016 Baskets

We will be raffling off baskets again this year at Spyderfest! Last year was a big success. Looking forward to seeing all the different varieties of baskets being donated this year from the different states and groups. If you would like to mail your items to me prior to Spyderfest, I will put the basket together and have it there representing your group. Or you can bring it with you to Spyderfest. Please let me know if your group/state will be providing a basket.

Spyder Garage

Default Tell us more Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mac spydee View Post
    We will be raffling off baskets again this year at Spyderfest! Last year was a big success. Looking forward to seeing all the different varieties of baskets being donated this year from the different states and groups. If you would like to mail your items to me prior to Spyderfest, I will put the basket together and have it there representing your group. Or you can bring it with you to Spyderfest. Please let me know if your group/state will be providing a basket.
    What group does the proceeds from the baskets go to support? Your mailing address or if we bring with where to leave for you to pick up. Thanks for doing this...it has been a winner in past years...lots of new folks coming this year so think the info will help generate intereset again thanks for doing this.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Update

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    What group does the proceeds from the baskets go to support? Your mailing address or if we bring with where to leave for you to pick up. Thanks for doing this...it has been a winner in past years...lots of new folks coming this year so think the info will help generate intereset again thanks for doing this.
    Mogang is meeting this weekend and I hope we will determine who will benefit from our efforts. My mailing address is listed below. Items can be dropped off at PitBull prior to Vendor Village opening up. After Vendor Village opens up, items can be dropped off there. Can't wait to see what everyone puts together this year.

Patti McBride
    22 Riviera Dr.
    Granite City, IL 62040

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest Basket Update

Calling out to all our motorcycle friends coming to Spyderfest.......lets get those baskets together for our basket raffle. All the proceeds will be going to sponsor Isabella's House, which is a safe house for children in crisis. Looking forward to seeing what you put together this year, last years baskets were fantastic!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mac spydee View Post
    Calling out to all our motorcycle friends coming to Spyderfest.......lets get those baskets together for our basket raffle. All the proceeds will be going to sponsor Isabella's House, which is a safe house for children in crisis. Looking forward to seeing what you put together this year, last years baskets were fantastic!!
    I will be bringing one from the Minnesota chapter. We will be arriving Tuesday the 26th - where do I bring it?
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue