Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

While Im posting pics, here is one of my wifes Harley.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

I see a similar color scheme there. Nice looking bikes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Here is one that shows the new LED lights.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

If I send it all back, I kinda doubt ill have it back before Spyderfest.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    I see a similar color scheme there. Nice looking bikes.

When she got her bike they offered that color that is very close to my Spyder. We couldn't resist.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Looks good!

Spyder Garage

I like how the rear wheel lights turned out.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Did you put the LED's on yourself? They look good. Whats the rules in TX with running them?

Last edited by M109Dreamer; 03-13-2016 at 11:57 PM.

Spyder Garage

Did you put the LED's on yourself? They look good. Whats the rules in TX with running them?

Yes I put them on. That is a good question. The laws are not real clear from what I can have been able to find out. I do not ride much at night, but if I do, I want more visibility, like most bikers. There is a fine line between good visibility and being a distraction. I did not want to over do it so I was a little on the conservative side. The XK glow lights can be made to do lots of things with sounds, Music, Themes, colors. It is an app controlled system. Most of the lights are indirect but I do have a couple of pods on the side that shine straight threw the side cover. Id like to add a couple more pods on the lower grills. There are 2 zones, 1. lower&rear and 2. Engine&forward. Thats how I defined my system. Both Zones work independently. on these pics, Im showing zone 1 as blue and zone 2 as orange.
    Last edited by AY4B; 03-14-2016 at 07:51 AM.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Here is one that shows zone 2 better.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

The laws are basically dont try to mimick a law enforcement or emergency vehicle and dont be a distraction. Most LEO's will leave you alone but it also depends on the area. One of the members in the East Texas Spyder Ryders is a Chief of police. I asked him on our last ride but will show him on the next one to get a better answer.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Ok, Im curios because the wife wants some, and wants to be able to play them to music. She likes to do rides during XMas and play music when we go on xmas light rides.

Spyder Garage

Ok, Im curios because the wife wants some, and wants to be able to play them to music. She likes to do rides during XMas and play music when we go on xmas light rides.

Yes you can do that. On the app it has a music download and theme. It specifically already has a Christmas theme and you can add Christmas music to the player and play it threw the speakers. I have not gotten into that area yet but my wife was interested in the same thing for Christmas. I installed an XK glow system on her Harley also but hers is just white lights. You can learn more on their web site. http://www.xkglow.com/
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Thanks, I'll take a look at it.

Spyder Garage

Default WOW

That is one of the coolest looking rides I have ever seen. Congrats!!! I think it looks good as it is but I am not sure you will ever be happy with it until you get it glossy like the rest of the bike. I would think about finding some one local that could shoot clear on it or if need be pay a local body shot to paint the smuggler, I doubt I would send it back to Corbin ever.
    Enjoy your Spyder!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RosieriderKY View Post
    That is one of the coolest looking rides I have ever seen. Congrats!!! I think it looks good as it is but I am not sure you will ever be happy with it until you get it glossy like the rest of the bike. I would think about finding some one local that could shoot clear on it or if need be pay a local body shot to paint the smuggler, I doubt I would send it back to Corbin ever.
    Enjoy your Spyder!!
    Thank you! I have already sent the Smuggler and seat back to Corbin. They picked it up Tuesday. Yes they will repaint it and fix the seat. I just hope I can get it back in time to have it all put together for Spyderfest. They also need to replace the gas door hinge, include the mounting hardware this time and Im hoping they can make that pillion pad a lot thinner. It was pushing hard against my low back and I had the smuggler pushed back as far as it can go. It is sad that I had to send it back. I really love the new look and am looking forward to getting it all fixed.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Good news, everything's done and Corbin is shipping. I should be getting everything early next week.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Good news, everything's done and Corbin is shipping. I should be getting everything early next week.
    Now for the million $ question......Are you happy with it? From what I can see in pics looks mighty fine Hoping to see closer at spyderfest

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Now for the million $ question......Are you happy with it? From what I can see in pics looks mighty fine Hoping to see closer at spyderfest
    The experience with Corbin has made me test my patience. When you deal with them, you need to remind yourself that Rome was not built in a day. They have their problems but once all that is behind me I'm confident that I will be very happy. Once i get it all put together, there will be a time of break in on the seat. I will let you know then. Like I told them, I am a big man and need more room. Im hoping that they gave me the room I need. Im glad Ill have time with it before Spyderfest.
    I also got my new windshield yesterday and really like it.
    Last edited by AY4B; 04-06-2016 at 10:15 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

I got the Seat and Smuggler Yesterday and installed them. They look very nice, BUT the seat is still VERY uncomfortable due to the pad they put on the front of the smuggler. It is way too thick and pushes hard on my low back. I told them about it and they did nothing to make it thinner.
    Last edited by AY4B; 04-13-2016 at 03:59 AM.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Here is a shot from above. Notice that there is no way to sit in it all the way in position because that pad is too far forward.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Im going to try to modify the bracket to move the smuggler back as far as I can get it. I also clamped on a board to attempt to compress the pad as much as I can to help break it in.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Well I got the issue with the pad resolved today. I took it to an upholstery shop and had them cut the foam down to about an inch and a quarter and put it back together. I also moved the smuggler back about an inch or so by modifying the rear bracket. It feels much better now but still could use some break in miles and smiles.

Last edited by AY4B; 04-13-2016 at 04:18 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited