Spyder Garage

Default What trailer to buy

Looking for a trailer to pull my rts . what is the best to buy ? Will be pulling it with a 2014 C10. 4x4.

Spyder Garage

Default Open or enclosed

James, were you thinking of an open or enclosed trailer for your spyder? I have a 7 x 12 single axle flatbed with fold down ramp right now. The size is great for the spyder. Gives me ample room at the front and rear for the tie down points. I also went with an aluminum and would highly recommend it, as the light weight makes moving it around empty a breeze. I really on.y use it when I have to leave the spyder at the shop. Down the road when we plan to travel more, I think I will look into an ecnclosed that we would treat like a mobile garage and get one large enough to hold the spyder and all of our gear so that we can park inside at night when we are on the road.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I've had an Alumna TK-1 for a number of years that I bought to haul my Spyder. The ramp is located under the bed and slides out to hook on to the rear.
    There is a built in, lockable box in the front to store you tie down supplies. It is an open trailer. It has aluminum mag wheels.

I added a number of the 2" Round Anchor Point tie downs from U.S. Cargo Control. These are the type of anchors used in the cargo areas of large aircraft. I also got the ratchet straps from them too.
    The trailer came with four built in anchors but I also use the trailer for other purposes and need more points to tie into.
    To save some bucks, I also purchased a spare tire and painted steel wheel at time of sale. The dealer down near Macon was cheaper than the one in N. GA.

Spyder Garage

Default Trailor

Hey, I have a 6X8 Trailer from Tractor Supply, I got it on sale, it works fine, after a little modification to the front of the trailer, its open, but if I had to do over again I would buy enclosed, good Hunting.

Midnightbreeze