Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    I helped plan and host 2 rallys in the Red Rocks area for Trike Talk.com. Great places to ride besides Bryce,Cedar Breaks and Zions.
    Would you be willing to help with the 2016 event? I am looking for riders that are more familiar with the area. Please send me an e-mail and let me know.

redrockspyderrally@gmail.com

Thanks!!
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Interested

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Would there be interest in another rally on the west coast, and maybe not in such cold and wet weather, with some great Ryding and maybe some redwoods too?
    I would be interested! Just name the place and time!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderGirl View Post
    Would you be willing to help with the 2016 event? I am looking for riders that are more familiar with the area. Please send me an e-mail and let me know.

redrockspyderrally@gmail.com

Thanks!!
    I sent you an email.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERS IN THE REDWOODS 2018

Would there be any interest in attending Spyders in the Redwoods in SOUTHERN OREGON? Never too early to plan ahead.

By the way..... we are still registering for the 2016 RED ROCK SPYDER RALLY.... www.redrockspyderrally.com.

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up SITR in Southern Oregon

Would there be any interest in attending Spyders in the Redwoods in SOUTHERN OREGON? Never too early to plan ahead.

By the way..... we are still registering for the 2016 RED ROCK SPYDER RALLY.... www.redrockspyderrally.com.
    I am interested, and there probably would be from NE Washington and North Idaho as well. It would be an easy trip into the redwoods from that area plus some oregon rides.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    I am interested, and there probably would be from NE Washington and North Idaho as well. It would be an easy trip into the redwoods from that area plus some oregon rides.
    I know it's a ways out, but never hurts to start thinking ahead.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Redwoods

According to Spydergirl 2018 will be the next SITR, since it is now alternating years with the Red Rock Rally which will be held in 2017. I plan on doing this event, my wife will have her spyder by then and we are looking forward to it. We are doing the Deadwood 3 wheel rally this year. How many are thinking about the SITR rally and would attend, be neat to see it even better than the 2015 rally.
    Hubby and I would be interested in the 2018 ride if we had dates. We are planning Lake Pateres, WA for the Heart of Wa in June; Deadwood in July, NorCal in Sept.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 5ft2lilred View Post
    Hubby and I would be interested in the 2018 ride if we had dates. We are planning Lake Pateres, WA for the Heart of Wa in June; Deadwood in July, NorCal in Sept.
    There will be no SITR in 2018 or any other year as long as there is already an event in California (NCSR). I do not wish to compete with another event in the same state. I have not updated the SITR website to reflect this (forgot password).

Furthermore, after seven years of running these rallies, I'll be taking 2018 off to recharge and start plans on the 8th Annual Western Regional Spyder Rally to be held in Idaho Falls (Tetons/Yellowstone) in 2019. Info will be posted on the 2019 event once it's available. There is an announcement on Facebook on this change.

I will, however, be working together with the coordinator of the Deadwood rally to grow that event.

See you in Deadwood!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Events

There will be no SITR in 2018 or any other year as long as there is already an event in California (NCSR). I do not wish to compete with another event in the same state. I have not updated the SITR website to reflect this (forgot password).

Furthermore, after seven years of running these rallies, I'll be taking 2018 off to recharge and start plans on the 8th Annual Western Regional Spyder Rally to be held in Idaho Falls (Tetons/Yellowstone) in 2019. Info will be posted on the 2019 event once it's available. There is an announcement on Facebook on this change.

I will, however, be working together with the coordinator of the Deadwood rally to grow that event.

See you in Deadwood!!!
    You are so awsum Katlyn, the hard work you do does not go unnoticed! We are going to attend the 2019 event in Idaho Falls, and also Deadwood in 2019 for the 5th annual event. 2018 is NW PAC event in lake pateros (Formerly HOW) and NorCal. Looking forward to 2019!
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

You are so awsum Katlyn, the hard work you do does not go unnoticed! We are going to attend the 2019 event in Idaho Falls, and also Deadwood in 2019 for the 5th annual event. 2018 is NW PAC event in lake pateros (Formerly HOW) and NorCal. Looking forward to 2019!
    Thank you so much!!!! See you at Deadwood and Idaho Falls!!!!! Happy Spydering!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'll be taking 2018 off to recharge and start plans on the 8th Annual Western Regional Spyder Rally to be held in Idaho Falls (Tetons/Yellowstone) in 2019. Info will be posted on the 2019 event once it's available. There is an announcement on Facebook on this change.
    I just saw on Facebook that Katlyn is canceling any further rallies, including the Idaho Falls one in 2019. No explanation. Anyway, here is the post;

It is with sorrow (and yet some excitement) that after 7+ years of service I have decided to retire from running the Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies, which included Spyders in the Redwoods in California, Red Rock Spyder Rally in Utah, and what was to be the upcoming unnamed event in Idaho in 2019.

When I started this endeavor, there was a limited number of rallies with our passion for the Spyder in mind. As our hobby has grown, so have the choices of Spyder-centered events for us to attend.

Before I leave you, there are several other items to address. First, I'm grateful for all of you, your support and the friendships I've formed with you all over the years. Fear not, you'll not be rid of me. Secondly, the funds remaining in the account used for our rally are being donated to various charities including, but not limited to: Road Warrior Foundation, Pediatric Bain Tumor Foundation, and Make A Wish.

Finally, while this is sad news for you all, know that our memories of those times are ours, and no one can take that away. See you all out on the road or at the next event to come! Thanks again to all who have supported these events over the years. Ride safe and Spyder-On!!!
    Last edited by UtahPete; 03-20-2018 at 04:58 PM.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    I just saw on Facebook that Katlyn is canceling any further rallies, including the Idaho Falls one in 2019. No explanation.
    That is correct. I'm retiring from the rally hosting business. Anyone who has known me over the years knows why, no further explanation required.

I hope to see you all at any one (or multiple) Spyder events that have been born since I started this venture in 2011. We will be at Deadwood this year, an event now in it's 4th year that is every bit as big as SITR or RRSR.

Ride safe and see you out there!!!