Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Just booked the Castlewood. Looking forward to seeing you all. I used to live over in Tennessee so I am familiar with the area. Great riding!!

Spyder Garage

Room is booked. Staying at Castlewood, Maggie Valley...

Spyder Garage

Latest update:

We now have t-shirt, dinner tickets, and gremlin bells for sale at SpyderAdventures.com. Dinner tickets are going well, so make sure you order yours as soon as you decide to go.

Due to insurance restrictions (and we were required to get insurance; there was no choice), we can't officially offer rydes. BUT... I don't see why any of you can't meet informally outside the festival grounds gate and make arrangements for our own rydes. Those of you that signed up for a ryde before we knew about this could still meet at your appointed time, just not on the Festival grounds. I'm sure someone will lead; we have lots of ryders with experience in the area

The (very) extended weather forecast looks ok so far; hopefully, it will stay that way.

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the work that you are doing with this event. We have about 6-8 people riding down with us on Wednesday (10/5). I will be their unofficial tour guide in the area since my buddy and I have been going for the past 8 years. Because the wife will be with me, I couldn't promise anything as far as volunteering to lead group rides before. But we do have a full day of 200-300 mile trips planned each day. Normally we will get together and discuss where everyone wants to go and what they want to see on the first night there. Then we will schedule a leave time and place. I will probably be posting on the forums each day, when and were we are going. So if anyone wants to come along for the ride, you are more than welcome.
    There are probably others that are also familiar with the area, and hopefully they will do the same. That way people will have choices. But either way, from Maggie Valley, you can go in any direction and have an adventure. I can't wait.
    BTW, I will be in Maggie Valley the week before this event (9/28-10/1) with some of my 2 wheeled buddies. So we will probably do a pre-ride of all the routes.
    Last edited by blacklightning; 08-16-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

we just booked for four nights at cross creek rv park. staying at site #28 on the reilly loop! driving in from new jersey. looking forward to meeting all of you! after working with the spyderquest team for four years and putting on that event, this is our way of taking a vacation. thanks for all the work you do!! we sure know what it entails!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Anyone from VA riding down to Maggie Valley

There are 4 of us that are going to Maggie Valley Rally. We are coming from the Northern VA area. Anyone close by want to join us ride down together? We are planning on leaving early Thursday morning, at day-break, and take our time getting to Maggie Valley.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Old Friends?

SWMBO(Mel) and I will be in Maggie Valley for this event. Will be staying a Hillbilly Campground. Keep an eye out for us.

Spyder Garage

We were in Pigeon Forge today and will be at the Maggie Valley Inn and Conference tomorrow (Monday) morning. Will be doing some riding for a few days before the Rally. You will see our trailer in the Inn and Conference Center Parking lot then down at the Festival Grounds starting either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Valley the date change not from 11 to the 14

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    Hi everyone!

Just to let you know, the Smoky Mountain rally 2016 will be October 6-9 in Maggie Valley, NC. The festival grounds have been reserved already. As you know from past BRP owners events, we will have plenty of space for parking and vendors. Vendors, if you are interested, please contact us; we think you will be very pleased.

Also, as most of you know, there have been some concerns with the previous promoter of this rally. Now, the rally is being planned by one of our own, known here as Catniption, and the previous promoter is not involved at all. Everything is in the beginning stages right now, but we wanted you all to have a heads up on it, so you can plan your vacation time.

She is working on host hotels and other arrangements, a Facebook page, and a website. Me? Well, I'm just standing by to help as needed. It's all new to us, so please be patient. We hope to have a great rally!
    date change
    Alain Becquet

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderFrog View Post
    date change

Check the original date of the thread. You're replying to and/or inquiring about a thread that is over 2 years old.
    2014 Spyder RT Limited SE6
    BRP Tri Axis Adjustable Handlebars
    BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors
    BRP RT Passenger Armrest
    BRP Driver's Backrest
    BRP Travel Cover
    Baja Ron Swaybar
    SpyderPops KOTTS
    SpyderPops Bump Skid
    Lamonster NVB Highway Brackets w/ Gripper Pegs
    Lamonster LED Headlights & Fog Lights
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light
    Show Chrome 7.5 inch Spiral Antenna
    SpyderFlap Mud Guard
    Helmetlok w/ T-Bar Extension
    Hopnel 5PC Luggage Set
    Airhawk R Seat Cushion
    Rivco Dual Flag Mount

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders Adventiure 2018

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    Hi everyone!

Just to let you know, the Smoky Mountain rally 2016 will be October 6-9 in Maggie Valley, NC. The festival grounds have been reserved already. As you know from past BRP owners events, we will have plenty of space for parking and vendors. Vendors, if you are interested, please contact us; we think you will be very pleased.

Also, as most of you know, there have been some concerns with the previous promoter of this rally. Now, the rally is being planned by one of our own, known here as Catniption, and the previous promoter is not involved at all. Everything is in the beginning stages right now, but we wanted you all to have a heads up on it, so you can plan your vacation time.

She is working on host hotels and other arrangements, a Facebook page, and a website. Me? Well, I'm just standing by to help as needed. It's all new to us, so please be patient. We hope to have a great rally!
    I am being told the dates for 2018 are October 11-14, why are you using Oct.6-9? I called and got the new dates, so what are the correct dates , I have already made my motel arrangements! Your are showing old dates I think!!!