Spyder Garage

Default Riding Group For 2016 SpyderFest In Atlanta, GA Area

Hey SpyderLovers!

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this but I am giving it a shot I am new to this website and just in the short amount of time I have been on here I have seen a lot of GREAT information for everything spyder. This truly seems like the place to be if you are a spyder owner. Anyway... there seems to be a lot of buzz already happening for the 2016 Spyderfest and I am just wondering.... are there any groups of people that ride up from the Atlanta, GA area? I just bought my 2013 ST-S about a month ago now and I am loving it! From what I hear about this event it really seems like a must go if you own one of these awesome machines but I would much prefer to go with a group if anyone from my area is going. Just thought I would put the feelers out there and see Thanks guys!

Spyder Garage

Welcome. We are in Suwanee but have a conflict for that weekend. Check out the Georgia Ryder's group. There are probably folks going that can help.
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." Catherine Aird

Spyder Garage

Default Ride to spyderfest

Been thinking about going I have to get reservations. Would love to ride with a few good spyders.

Spyder Garage

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the replies I have actually posted in the Georgia groups on here previously and the activity seems to be really stale.... hardly anybody seems to post anything new in them for months or even over a year in the main georgia group.

James - sounds good! I just don't really want to make the trip by myself first time... would love to get a group together.

Thanks!

Tony

Very Active Member redneck diva's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

not sure if we are able to go to that but we are part of a larger riding group that loves to get out & ride weekly.

Southern Cruisers Central GA #213 (covington,conyers) would love to have ya join & ride with us anytime.
    Redneck Diva

Member of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club Chapter #213--
    Central Georgia
    Proud PGR rider