I installed my first set of FOBO's on my F3 today and it wasn't too bad to setup. After downloading the app you create an account using just your email address. Once you do that you just add your bike and go through the step by step. One thing I found interesting is the app couldn't find the sensors unless I touched the sensor to the phone as they say to do. I was sure it wouldn't need to do that but after several attempts I decided to follow the directions and sure enough it worked.

After the install was complete I immediately got a warning that my rear tire was low from the 28 psi I set it at. So then I pulled the cap and put air in it and then put the cap on. I had the right pressure but I had removed the locking nut to be able to put air in so I had to remove the FOBO again and install the locking nut. I thought I would lose some air by doing that but as you can see my the last picture and time stamp I didn't lose any air at all.

I plan on adding these to my RT, my RT trailer and Joans F3 so I can check air in all of them on the same app. You just go through the setup again and name and take a picture of each bike or trailer you have monitors on. I got to say for me this is really handy because I don't check the air in my tires as much as I should. This for sure is a Lamonster Garage approved product.

You still have time to get these before Christmas!
http://www.lamonstergarage.com/fobo-electronic-tire-pressu…/