Spyder Garage

Default Fobo Electronic Tire Pressure Monitoring System for the Can Am Spyder (Set of 3)

Click Pic for pricing

Fobo Electronic Tire Pressure Monitoring System for the Can Am Spyder (Set of 3) Price includes US shipping!

This kit includes three sensors (Color: Black) for the front and rear wheels of your Spyder or Slingshot.

Tire pressure is one of the most overlooked pre-ride check that we all should do but never seem to take the time to do it. It's not fun and not easy (on the rear of the Spyder) so we just take a quick look and if it's not flat we call it good. This can lead to such things as premature tire wear, adverse handling issues or poor fuel economy. Many times I'll have a Spyder pull into my shop with tire pressure as low as 10 lbs or less!

So how would you like to be able to walk up to your Spyder, get out your smartphone and check pressure and tire temperature all without pulling a cap and gauge out? Just fire up the app and the Bluetooth TPMS will show you each tire and if it needs air or not. If you're like me and own more than one Spyder you can setup the app as the master and check pressure on all your Spyders at the same time. My wife can still have her app running too if she wants to check pressure, she just can't check all three Spyders, just the one she is paired with. So how do you know what Spyder or bike you're checking? They made it as simple as possible as you can have a picture of your Spyder or motorcycle in the app. You can have as many as 9 bikes or Spyders on the master phone.

If you're concerned about the security of your investment like I am they've taken care of that too. The caps come with a locking nut and wrench but the real security is once they have been paired to your phone they can never be used again unless you (release) or unpair them on your phone. This will work with any smart phone that is Bluetooth capable.

Lamonster Garage is proud to be an Authorized FOBO Dealer.
    Installation Instructions- CLICK HERE

Spyder Garage

Link not working?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default Shipping to BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Click Pic for pricing

Fobo Electronic Tire Pressure Monitoring System for the Can Am Spyder (Set of 3) Price includes US shipping!

This kit includes three sensors (Color: Black) for the front and rear wheels of your Spyder or Slingshot.

Tire pressure is one of the most overlooked pre-ride check that we all should do but never seem to take the time to do it. It's not fun and not easy (on the rear of the Spyder) so we just take a quick look and if it's not flat we call it good. This can lead to such things as premature tire wear, adverse handling issues or poor fuel economy. Many times I'll have a Spyder pull into my shop with tire pressure as low as 10 lbs or less!

So how would you like to be able to walk up to your Spyder, get out your smartphone and check pressure and tire temperature all without pulling a cap and gauge out? Just fire up the app and the Bluetooth TPMS will show you each tire and if it needs air or not. If you're like me and own more than one Spyder you can setup the app as the master and check pressure on all your Spyders at the same time. My wife can still have her app running too if she wants to check pressure, she just can't check all three Spyders, just the one she is paired with. So how do you know what Spyder or bike you're checking? They made it as simple as possible as you can have a picture of your Spyder or motorcycle in the app. You can have as many as 9 bikes or Spyders on the master phone.

If you're concerned about the security of your investment like I am they've taken ca"re of that too. The caps come with a locking nut and wrench but the real security is once they have been paired to your phone they can never be used again unless you (release) or unpair them on your phone. This will work with any smart phone that is Bluetooth capable.

Lamonster Garage is proud to be an Authorized FOBO Dealer.
    Installation Instructions- CLICK HERE
    Hello Lamont, how much extra to ship to BC, Canada, V9W2J6
    thanks Terry.
    link worked for me?
    Last edited by RTL1330; 12-12-2015 at 11:47 PM. Reason: updated info
    2020 RTL - Petrol Blue Metalic / Black, dark model.
    Colour match rear tail cover, Garmin GPS.
    Heated Ultra Comfort driver seat & backrest.
    LED headlamps, LED Front corner lamps and lower front LED lamp.
    Baja Ron sway bar.
    Ride Til You Rot!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTL1330 View Post
    Hello Lamont, how much extra to ship to BC, Canada, V9W2J6
    thanks Terry.
    link worked for me?
    Send us an email with address and we can give you a quote. lamonstergaragesales@gmail.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HVACR Guy View Post
    Link not working?

Y must hit the resister on your PC about 3 time again and wait 24 hours. Then log in on phone. Thats what it took to get mine working.