Spyder Garage

Default 2012 RT Ltd and Custom Dynamics LED's

I am a newbie. I have a 2012 RT Ltd. For Christmas I asked Santa to bring me lots of custom Dynamics LED's
    Dual Day runners and the tri-colored Magi Flex channels to be exact.

Custom Dynamics is telling me they will not work on my bike because of a problem with the 2012 model. They say it will cause flashing and codes to pop up.
    I have tried searching the forum here and I see that some people have tried putting in a load resistor in some models but not mine. I also see that some people recommended a Reverse Load Device. Where can I buy one of these and more importantly what would I hook it up to?

I see too many people out there with these lights. There has to be a fix. Will the fast flashing cause a problem?

Is there another brand I should be looking at?

Spyder Garage

Default Led fender Lights

I put the tricfenderz lights on my 2012 Rt they are the red and whiteone and having no problems with them

Spyder Garage

Default Lights

If you install a Show Chrome trailer wiring harness and connect any light you want to add to the trailer harness everything will work.
    Your Spyder will not know anything as been added because the wiring harness is isolated and goes straight to the battery for power.