Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: adding collant

Spyder Garage

Default checking anti freeze

Quote Originally Posted by Brentc View Post
    Along with the less than ideal location, it is also very difficult to see the level of coolant in the reservoir. I think mine is a little bit low, but will need to get the angled inspection mirror out to see if I can look down onto the tank. To tough to tell by looking through the plastic to get an accurate level
    I have a large light that I keep in my trunk that can be connected to my 9 volt cigarette lighter. I place this behind the wheel and shine it on the tank. For filling the tank, I use a turkey injector. It works for me. I also have a Stanley 450 volt battery jumper that has a 9 volt plug in it. I plug the light into the adapter. The stanley battery jumper also has an air pump that I use to inflate the tires.

Spyder Garage

Default Checking ant freeze

I have a large emergency light that I keep in the trunk of my car that I can plug into the 9 volt cigarette adapter. I place this light behind the tire and shine it upward. I plug this light into a Stanley 450 amp battery jumper that has a 9 volt receptacle. To fill the tank I use a turkey injector. Ot works for me.