Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbee

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by armyspydervet View Post
    I will post pics this weekend. My Spyder is a Cognac 2014 ST-S (manual). I get made fun of by Pierre from SpyderTV for being the only one he knows with a manual ST-S. But I got a great deal on it and am used to using a clutch on my Harley. I do not have too many additions since I just got it a little over a month ago. I did add a USB rocker switch and a radio. The term "farkle" is new to me, but I see this putting a significant drain on my pocketbook as I find all these new things to add.

I am always open to meeting and riding with new Spyder friends. I hope to make several rides with PA Spyder Ryders next season. Looks like they have a great group put together.

My hotel is booked at the GEL for Spyderquest, but that is a long way off. I hope to put many miles on my Spyder before then.

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

- Chris
    The Pa Spyder Ryders have a nice group with some great rides. Let us know if you decide to go on any of them. We will meet up with you. We also ride all over New York, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina......so many beautiful roads.....

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

will definitely make rides with them next season. I love the state of PA. Let me know if you make it down this way