Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    PS, " griffontamer " said essentially the same thing, but for some reason 007james wasn't offended .....He actually Thanked Her ................ 007james I know whose playbook you are following, I think you are heading down the wrong road ...... Mike
    Mike, quit dodging the bullets and produce your Sheep Skin Credentials and dates of Court cases you were called to be the “Expert” Witness in. As for the Consumer’s Affairs reviews, I thought that they shared honest reports, from Owners and users of tires, among other products, so I was originally shying away from Khumo because of the negative reports. But I later became a Fan of Khumos, but that still proves you jumped my bones as an inocent Newbie to the Forum by your snarky welcome,....”you have already been a member here for 2 days and.....”. You alerted me right away who was the Tire Expert on this forum, and you hadn’t even yet produced your Credentials. But, I’m thru with this tire feud with you. You can have the last word. I am adaptable to changing my mind about most things, as I grow older, log more miles on my Spyders. ( and depending on the alignment of the planets.) but I now have logged about 78,000 miles between my 2012 and 2016 RT Limited Spyders, so maybe you might consider cutting me a little more slack on my Spyder experience since my 27,000 posts and Consumer Reviews comments. It might surprise you, but I have had hundreds of different experiences riding my Spyders that I haven’t posted every little detail about in order to log up numbers of posts here in order to make my self look important . I am not selling any thing here, so don’t have any dogs in the race other than camaraderie. No doubt, no Elder Member here is brave enough to try to knock you off the top of your Tractor Tire Light Tower in case some Newbie wanders in here sharing his/her Tire inflation or Brand preferences or experiences.
    Last edited by 007james; 09-02-2018 at 02:00 AM.
    2016 RT Limited , Black & Lava Bronze