Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

But when they're talking on the phone, or texting...
    While I applaud the usage of these automatic braking systems; I also fear that they'll just create even MORE drivers who have more important things to do, than drive the car!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default That Works

Quote Originally Posted by Meanmoe View Post
    Collision Advoidance is live now. I rented a Suburban when I was out in western WA over Halloween. Had to ferry 7 to 8 adults and the "Burban" worked well, giving me Lane Assist and Front Collsion Advoidance. The front will flash 5 red LEDs in your face to get your attention if the vehicle in front of you slows down quickly or is stopped. If you change lanes (or drift) without using your turn signal, the butt thumper give you a few jabs on the offending side.

I did have one miss identification from it when a pickup with led lighting passed us in the rain. The system flashed the lights and applied the brakes for a moment. It recovered but I did not as my passengers kept quoting Men in Black (don't flashy me with that thing...).
    Now if we can only get that system in the 1985 Yugo that is barreling down on you from behind......we can all breath easier!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I just got ran off the road yesterday. A car on the inside lane pulled up next to me and then just started merging into my lane and kept going. I honked and hit the brakes hard but the woman still kept coming. She didn't even look to see who or what was honking. Needless to say I was a little on the angry side. So I got back in my lane jump over to the other lane and pull up next to her and give her the "Bird" as I drive by. I can't believe she didn't see me, I wear a fluorescent green helmet and I am 6' 4" so I am not a tiny rider LOL.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by spy_der_man View Post
    I just got ran off the road yesterday. A car on the inside lane pulled up next to me and then just started merging into my lane and kept going. I honked and hit the brakes hard but the woman still kept coming. She didn't even look to see who or what was honking. Needless to say I was a little on the angry side. So I got back in my lane jump over to the other lane and pull up next to her and give her the "Bird" as I drive by. I can't believe she didn't see me, I wear a fluorescent green helmet and I am 6' 4" so I am not a tiny rider LOL.
    I used to live in Visalia! Nice town. I moved out in 79, I am sure it has grown. I can guarantee you that woman thought to herself......what a jerk! Flipping me off for no reason at all. Who does he think he is?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Check this out........ interesting!!
    http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/t...orcycle-helmet

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage