Thread: About us

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up About us

I started building Lamonster products back in 1999 for the Honda Valkyrie. From there I partnered with a company that at the time became the largest online distributor for aftermarket parts for the Honda Valkyrie, GL1800, VTX and the Suzuki M109R. I parted ways with that company and formed Lamonster Garage specializing in custom Spyder parts and installs including laser alignments. I've seen a lot of companies come and go in the last 16 years but we have the staying power because this is more than just a job for us. We are passionate about the product we support and we consider our customers as family. This is our life and what we live and breathe everyday.

Through the years we have developed a reputation for quality parts, good service, fast shipping and knowledgeable staff. We treat every customer as we would expect to be treated and we only stock parts that we would put on our bikes. We can install anything we sell at our shop in Nixa MO. We also do custom work too and can weld and fab just about anything. Our shop rates are fair and our equipment is up to date, combine that with our knowledge of the product and install and you leave with knowing that the job was done right and as efficiently as possible. If you're not happy neither are we and we do our best to make sure you feel that you were treated fairly.

You can check out our online store at www.LamonsterGarage.com or stop by our shop in 1271 N Robin St., Nixa MO (just south of Springfield MO)

Lamonster Garage
    1271 N. Robin Street
    Nixa, MO 65714

Shop 417-313-2245
    Click Here for map

On a side note if your Spyder group has an event of 50 or more Spyders and are looking for door prizes contact us and we'll see what we can do to help.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks..!!

always nice and fun to have a history lesson. Congrats on your success.. you have made your mark with your products and service....keep it up I have watched your line grow leaps and bounds...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member bronzeflex42's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for that info. It is good to have you and your company and Shawn S available to help us keep our running. I'm glad to know you guys are available online to answer our questions for us, who are far away to drive to your shops. Thanks
    2012 Spyder RT Limited Lava Bronze (Psalm 27:1;Luke 12:4,5)

Spyder Garage

we plan on attending your Spyders in the Ozarks in a few weeks.. would like to know any and all info on yur rally.. Like any rides scheduled, etc.?? I have been on-line and cannot find any info. Please advise. tks
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

You’ve come a long way from the days of El Cahon and Tennessee, Lamont. Congrats on your growth.

Pennyrick
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This was a 5 years old post. Have you tried to call him with your question?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Right Mutha, I don't see a contact for Lamonster on his site, maybe I missed it. Not a criticism, it's his business and he's done well, I just like an email contact, then the recipient can respond at their leisure.

Spyder Garage

This particular thread goes back to November, 2015. A lot of water has gone over the dam since it was first posted.

Lamont posts mostly on Facebook these days. I get bits and pieces from Linda, who is a FB reader.

He does have some medical issues, so be gentle with the comments.

We met up with him a year ago at his shop, and probably again in about three months or so.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes, I do recall when he was down for the count, but I see from video's he up and riding again, that's good, hope he continues to improve.