I am enjoying my new f3s just as I expected and just started modifying it. Nothing major so far just the aggressive handlebars and the harness for the battery tender to avoid having to change the battery like I did with my first spyder Sts when it went dead . So far so good but I have some questions for upcoming mods and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1) I love the look and height of the blue ridge windshield and Riding without a shield is brutal. My question is given that I have the aggressive handlebars would the blue ridge windshield be ok given that with those handlebars the riding position is lower as far as my torso and upper body goes? Also I saw a company that offers tinted replicas . How do tinted windshields stack up at night as far as visibility is concerned?

2) I hate the look of the rear fender on the f3. It is too bulky in my opinion. I am looking into removing it and just having the license plate relocated to under the passenger seat. Does anybody know of any website or any license plate set that I can use and that is easy to install with no major modifications?

3) I have a white f3s and I love the two tone paint color against the orange frame color. I believe the front trunk should have been black from the factory but then again that's just my opinion. Lol. I am definitely thinking about changing the color of the trunk to black , my only concern is I don't want to have it painted like I had done with my previous Sts just in case I decide to trade/ sell it . I am looking for a place that offers great wrapping vynil products. I would like to try that first before trying to paint it. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

4) and last but not least the stereo system. I am definitely pleased with the reviews I've read about the shark sound system. My only concern is the subwoofer they offer on their site. I am looking into getting the 1400 watt system and not sure if I should get the subwoofer they are offering on their site . So my question is ... Does anybody have the subwoofer installed on their bike and if they do how does it sound? Is is a good product or should I look for another alternative as far as the subwoofer is concerned?

I know there are lots of info out there and that maybe somebody might have already asked the same exact questions. I did look all over the web and I noticed that so far there are limited products for the f3's and I always like to ask people who tried the products rather than go with what the manufacturer of the product states. With that said... I appreciate any help or assistance in this matter. Thanks