Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Need a club in roanoke/salem va

Help anyone started a club in my area?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking..!!

Didn't look but if you go to the home page upper left there are groups and clubs you can check out as well as members list to see who is around from here. Also remember not all spyder ryders are here... check locally with shops in your area or your dealer...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default local Spyder Club ?

Quote Originally Posted by rockysmomllc View Post
    Help anyone started a club in my area?

Hello/I am in Bedford Va. and am on the waiting list for my M3 classes at Va. Western. Making plans for acquiring my Spyder later 2016.(classes are not until summer).
    I have looked on this site and there doesn't seem to be any Spyder Clubs in Va.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Well i am speaking a couple out of maryland that are moving to roanoke. I took the very first m3 class it was awesome. I went ahead and got my learners,and rode with my husband who has a m for a month before my class. Keep in tpuch so we can ride when you get it. If u see Tommy at star city they will price match any ads. Mine was listed for 30k. I found one for 21k in california and they matched it. I have a 2014 rts

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Tammie jo

Spyder Garage

Well i am speaking a couple out of maryland that are moving to roanoke. I took the very first m3 class it was awesome. I went ahead and got my learners,and rode with my husband who has a m for a month before my class. Keep in tpuch so we can ride when you get it. If u see Tommy at star city they will price match any ads. Mine was listed for 30k. I found one for 21k in california and they matched it. I have a 2014 rts

Tammie did you take the class at Virginia Western/Did they have Spyder s for riders to use for the class?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I did. If you already have yours you can use your own. If not they had some spyders and some really little trikes i do9nt even remember the brand. I was the only one that took my spyder and one other brought he harley. It is good that way you will know what your trike will do. You have to bring up to 25 then slam on brakes to make it skid. I had to do it 3 times then it would only make a very little squeak. I also learned how safe they were compared to harley. That made me happy because i was on the fence about a harley. Great class takes you from turning a key to trying to skid and hanging off the side for sharp turns. Awesome class so glad I took it. I was in first class at va western.

Spyder Garage

I did. If you already have yours you can use your own. If not they had some spyders and some really little trikes i do9nt even remember the brand. I was the only one that took my spyder and one other brought he harley. It is good that way you will know what your trike will do. You have to bring up to 25 then slam on brakes to make it skid. I had to do it 3 times then it would only make a very little squeak. I also learned how safe they were compared to harley. That made me happy because i was on the fence about a harley. Great class takes you from turning a key to trying to skid and hanging off the side for sharp turns. Awesome class so glad I took it. I was in first class at va western.

Thanks for the info

Spyder Garage

Hi Tammie/Just wanted to let you know I was back in Star City Power Sports Sat.before last looking at helmets and jackets. Did not get to see Tommy/But did talk with the floor manager (didn't know it at first).
    They remembered us being there in August/and the events with my wife and her cancer/chemo treatments.
    I was planning on getting our Spyder next August /September- Long story short. I could not resist the deal they offered us. I came away with a new 2015 RTS Pearl White.
    Spoke with Virginia Western/they said probably March.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Awesome. Cant wait to meet u guys and ride.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Take your spyder to the class at va western it was great to know what yours will do

Spyder Garage

I live in the Burnt Chimney area of Franklin County & just got my Spyder a month ago. Love it. I have met someone locally that also has a spyder & does a lot of riding but haven't ridden with him yet. Just been getting used to mine. Would love to meet more people to ride with.
    Jo

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default US

I SEE YOUR LOCATION IS 'U.S.'....
    WELL HECK, JOIN US.... WE SCHEDULE A RIDE EVERY MONTH TO EITHER SOUTH CAROLINA, NORTH CAROLINA OR GEORGIA FOR LUNCH... SINCE YOU'RE LOCATED IN THE U.S. YOU ARE INVITED TO PART-TAKE IN THESE GATHERINGS WITH US....

DAN P
    SPYD3R F3-S

Spyder Garage

My wife and I are only down the road from you, we live in Galax. If you are going to be in the area shoot me a PM. 3-1/2 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway at route 89.

Spyder Garage

Default Need a club in roanoke/salem va

Hi! I am from Maryland and my husband and I are members of 2 Spyder groups here and will be moving to the Roanoke area in the next couple of months and want to ryde with a group so maybe we can all get together and start a group. It is fun ryding with the groups here. We are probably the couple that was mentioned in a previous post about a couple from MD moving to the area. I ryde a 2014RTL and my husband rydes a 2013RS. I just got my license in June and he has had his since he was a young man and he grew up riding 2 wheelers. We both love to ryde. Looking forward to meeting all of you and ryding!

Spyder Garage

Would love to meet up with all y'all when weather permits & ride! Just got mine in October...didn't know I would be enjoying it much as I do! I love it! I live in Burnt Chimney...30 minutes from Roanoke.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

to the site.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I lived most of my life in MD, moved to TN in 2001.
    Y'all ride safe!
    Current ride: 2013 Circuit Yellow ST-S SE5

Spyder Garage

Club or not just be sure to make it to SPYDERFEST. Can do meet &greet @host hotels & may work out even better. G'luck

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Lynchburg Spyder Ryder

Hello. I am a new rider as well. I am open to ride with you all anytime. Feel free to text/call me at 434-420-8926