Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unsure future

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hang in there Dave....I'm 11 years cancer free...While everyone's cancer is different,there are new treatments available today where there wasn't 5-10 years ago...Don't worry about down the road,just tackle the next step.one at a time...And know your not alone..There is a bunch of us with you..Don't be a stranger through this...

Spyder Garage

I'm an emergency room nurse of 25 years. I've seen many patients get that type of shocking news. You have a lot of love, prayers, and encouragement coming your way. Stay strong and positive. I wish you the best my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Prayers for you and your family, stay positive!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Charles and I send best wishes for a good outcome! Hope to have lunch with you again soon!!!
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Spyder Garage

Dave, I will be thinking of you on Thursday, and sending you as much positive energy as possible. We're all pulling for you. Get well, and stay with us pal.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Dave, wishing you the best on Thursday.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Dave, we know one thing about you for sure. You don't quit. Don't change now.

for you.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Hope you get better news on Thursday. You're a fighter! Keep it up.

Current: 2018 F3 Limited
    Previous: 2011 RT with 622 Trailer

Mods:
    F4 Customs 25" Windshield
    F4 Customs Air Wings
    Spyderpops Top Case/Seat Extender
    TackForm Phone Mount
    Lamonster Ram Ball Handlebar Mount
    Show Chrome Passenger Armrests

Spyder Garage

Stay strong. You know I'm only three hours away.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Praying for you and a successful resolution of your condition.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Dave, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Having also been through the darkness of a cancer diagnosis and the challenges of treatment, I understand. Keep the faith...every single day.
    MEP
    ​2019 F3 Limited

Very Active Member cognaccruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hoping for the very best possible outcome for you.

Gary
    States visited by Bike

Spyder Garage

I attune to wholeness and express perfect health today's Daily Word reading

Norm H Austin Tx
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Spyder Garage

Dave my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.. I am also a cancer survivor, it will may kick you down at times but kicks it butt and you have a lot of support out there... God Bless and you will win this battle....

Spyder Garage

Unbelievable the CT broke today so my scan is pushed back to Mon. Got my appointment at MUSC set up for 11/2.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Dave wishing you all the best results in your treatment. My thoughts are with you!
    2016 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

God bless you Dave. My lung cancer was was found by accident at MUSC was back in '07
    They have fine people there. Because of Nurse Practitioner Eileen B Palmer, I am still very much alive and kicking. If she is still there, tell her Cappy still thanks God for her presence and persistence every day. Good luck.👍👍
    Replaced my Lamonster Certified RT Limited #1874 With a 2018 RTL.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Prayers are with you.

Spyder Garage

The results are in and for now I get to keep everything in place. I will be getting probed every 3 mo for a few years and have some chemo done but my cancer is Stage1n0m0 at this point after the CAT scan. The Doc did a good cutting out the tumors and the spread was less than anticipated. I will be getting 6 rounds of BCG chemo and keep watching for any changes. Thanks for all you well wishes and support Guys and Gals make sure you check your physical Urinalysis and if you see ANY blood in it get to the right doc ASAP.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Default Prayers your way

My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    The results are in and for now I get to keep everything in place. I will be getting probed every 3 mo for a few years and have some chemo done but my cancer is Stage1n0m0 at this point after the CAT scan. The Doc did a good cutting out the tumors and the spread was less than anticipated. I will be getting 6 rounds of BCG chemo and keep watching for any changes. Thanks for all you well wishes and support Guys and Gals make sure you check your physical Urinalysis and if you see ANY blood in it get to the right doc ASAP.
    Thanks for the update. I'll continue to pray for you.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

To my untrained ear ; it sounds as if you got some reasonably good news...
    We'll continue to keep you in our kindest thoughts and prayers ,
    And remember to keep doing what they tell you to do!
    Hang in there!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Yes Bob it was the best news I could have hoped for. Still leery but after the confirmation at MUSC and chemo begins I will believe it. I am a skeptic ( like you did not figure that one out)

Spyder Garage

2015 F3S SE6
    You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding

2015 F3s , Orange/black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    Dave, this update is very good news considering the range of possibilities that you were facing. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and I wish for you the very best of all possible outcomes.
    MEP
    ​2019 F3 Limited