Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Any Central Coast Spyder Riders?

Anyone riding a Spyder who lives in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, or Monterey? Looking to connect with other riders.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default For sure..!!

check on the home page upper left for groups and clubs and the members list as well.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I'm in Santa Ynez about once a month for a week or so and I usually get at least one day to ride. Your profile doesn't say where you live, which would be a great addition, especially for somebody looking to make local connections.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If you are unable to locate any riders there check with the AMA I think that
    is AMA District 37 their phone in 1-800-262-5646 or go to the AMA website
    and look for clubs and or riders in your area.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by bear4jc59 View Post
    Anyone riding a Spyder who lives in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, or Monterey? Looking to connect with other riders.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycledave View Post
    If you are unable to locate any riders there check with the AMA I think that
    is AMA District 37 their phone in 1-800-262-5646 or go to the AMA website
    and look for clubs and or riders in your area.
    Dave
    Thanks Dave. Suppose I needed to specify that I am trying to find Spyder Riders only. Wife and I ride with local CMA chapter and have other bikes, so after purchasing new RTS just looking for fellow Spyder folk. Thx again. Robert

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MRH View Post
    I'm in Santa Ynez about once a month for a week or so and I usually get at least one day to ride. Your profile doesn't say where you live, which would be a great addition, especially for somebody looking to make local connections.
    Thanks. I modified profile. Live in Morro Bay. Just looking for other Spyders in our area. Already ride with a local CMA chapter out of Atascadero. Wife and I have other bikes too, but now have Spyder in the family so seeking out other Spyder enthusiasts. Thx for the reply. Maybe we can ride on a weekend some time. Robert

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

As much as I love that area I don't know about Spyder riders there, maybe you can check with Pasadena MC they are in
    the phone book in LA I bet they can guide you . I live in northern CA 80 miles east of San Francisco there are a bunch of them
    here but most of them ride with other motorcycle clubs, because they already belong to them, I am a member of
    Port Stockton Motorcycle Club and have been since 1981 we have Spyders in our club now not many because there are not many
    out there yet, but I am sure that will change when they gain more people riding them out here in the west... I still get funny looks
    when I ride mine.... There is a group in Marin County Santa Rosa I think, they put on the Spyders in the Redwoods --Great people
    maybe they can help you out....
    Dave

Thanks. I modified profile. Live in Morro Bay. Just looking for other Spyders in our area. Already ride with a local CMA chapter out of Atascadero. Wife and I have other bikes too, but now have Spyder in the family so seeking out other Spyder enthusiasts. Thx for the reply. Maybe we can ride on a weekend some time. Robert

Last edited by Motorcycledave; 10-11-2015 at 11:08 PM.

Spyder Garage

I've been looking other riders in the Arroyo Grande area. I would like to get more info if possible. I ride a Ryker 900ACE.