Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    This year we had a couple from Montana.

Just sayin'
    And Nolimitz came up from Texas

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Default SpyderQuest

How come this is a weekday event, and not a weekend thing?

Registered Users spydermanstever's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    SpyderQuest

Are we live yet, yes we are! The Dates for SpyderQuest 2016 are 9/7/16 - 9/10/16 with some vendors up and operational the afternoon of 9/6/16. Lots of surprises in the works and some I have info now, but let me get the motel info out so you get your end going and for those that have to get time off.
    GEL will again be the host hotel at $104+tax/night and the online code is 090616SPYD. http://ww...w.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/
    Ramada is also the overflow host hotel again. Call for reservations and tell them you are there for SpyderQuest 2016.http://www.ramada.com/hotels/new-yor...hotel-overview There direct # is 518-793-7701 to call in your reservation and the room rate there remained at $99+tax/night.
    These rates are only available to registered SpyderQuest guests. We have not had a problem with this yet, but we are now able make sure it does not become one. Since having enough rooms could become an issue, we sure don't want someone else not involved, in them. Speaking of rooms we have been able to add 25 rooms to are count this year.
    A few things new to our guests this year. Closing will be at the theme park across the street from GEL, a stones through from the Giant wheel posted below and SpyderQuest registered guests will be able to ride it and get a few picture from high above free at the start of the closing ceremony. We have access to 2 huge pavilions there, one of which will house our rides if weather is bad. Another thing GEL has made available is the water park on Wednesday from 3pm to 7pm to everyone with a SpyderQuest 2016 lanyard and it doesn't matter where you are staying. How cool is that? Meet and greet will remain on Wednesday. Friday evening we our looking to add an event to share with the dinner cruise. Looking at adding a few more rides, I can think of 3 already.
    SpyderQuest by many of our guests is know as the "best spyder event in the country" and some now are saying the "world", and I believe we are the second largest. What ever it is to you, we are doing whatever we can to raise everyone's bar year to year.
    Hope to see you there.
    Ronald Netzley
    For the newbies like me that are not familiar with "SpyderQuest", check out the website www.spyderquest.com.
    Last edited by spydermanstever; 10-10-2015 at 11:02 PM.
    SpydermanStever
    2015 CanAm Spyder RT Limited
    Intense Red Pearl

Garmin Montana 650 GPS
    Spyderpops Bumpskid
    BajaRon Anti-Swaybar
    FOBO Tpm's
    Lamonster Lidlox Combo Handlebar Helmet Locks, Spyder Cuff Cup & Phone Holder
    Big Bike Parts Fairing Bra
    Custom Dynamics LED lighting - high mount brake light and all reflectors changed to LED
    WOLO Air Horn
    BRP CB, Satellite Radio, Headset
    BRP RT-622 Trailer

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Well.....

Quote Originally Posted by ravseren View Post

With all that we do,
    you can't cram it into a weekend....
    However, Saturday there are rides, and Farkle Bingo at the Closing Ceremony!

Bill Pitman
    NY Spyderquest Riders, SpyderQuest member

Spyder Garage

it is wednesday thru saturday. for those that come for friday and saturday it is fun, but for those that come wednesday thru saturday, it's a lot more fun!! now take some time off and come up and have some fun!!

Spyder Garage

it is a four day event. for those that can only come on friday and saturday, we have plenty to do. for those that can come for all four days, we keep them busy too! there is just too much to do in two days!!

Spyder Garage

I'll be there. It's a great event.

Registered Users Peoriafirefighter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=rnet;1047190]SpyderQuest

Are we live yet, yes we are! The Dates for SpyderQuest 2016 are 9/7/16 - 9/10/16 with some vendors up and operational the afternoon of 9/6/16. Lots of surprises in the works and some I have info now, but let me get the motel info out so you get your end going and for those that have to get time off.
    GEL will again be the host hotel at $104+tax/night and the online code is 090616SPYD. http://ww...w.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/
    Ramada is also the overflow host hotel again. Call for reservations and tell them you are there for SpyderQuest 2016.http://www.ramada.com/hotels/new-yor...hotel-overview There direct # is 518-793-7701 to call in your reservation and the room rate there remained at $99+tax/night.
    These rates are only available to registered SpyderQuest guests. We have not had a problem with this yet, but we are now able make sure it does not become one. Since having enough rooms could become an issue, we sure don't want someone else not involved, in them. Speaking of rooms we have been able to add 25 rooms to are count this year.
    A few things new to our guests this year. Closing will be at the theme park across the street from GEL, a stones through from the Giant wheel posted below and SpyderQuest registered guests will be able to ride it and get a few picture from high above free at the start of the closing ceremony. We have access to 2 huge pavilions there, one of which will house our rides if weather is bad. Another thing GEL has made available is the water park on Wednesday from 3pm to 7pm to everyone with a SpyderQuest 2016 lanyard and it doesn't matter where you are staying. How cool is that? Meet and greet will remain on Wednesday. Friday evening we our looking to add an event to share with the dinner cruise. Looking at adding a few more rides, I can think of 3 already.
    SpyderQuest by many of our guests is know as the "best spyder event in the country" and some now are saying the "world", and I believe we are the second largest. What ever it is to you, we are doing whatever we can to raise everyone's bar year to year.
    Hope to see you there.

Just Booked so I'll see you next year Ron, let the dancing begin!!!

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Any provision for Camping??

Title says it all. I'm into travel and pitching a tent at days end.
    I will be (hopefully) riding from Pittsburgh, PA.
    I'm new to the site. I haven't seen many posts related to tents
    or trailers for Camping.

Spyder Garage

We have not finalized the host campgrounds as of yet. When we do it will be posted.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60 View Post
    it is a four day event. for those that can only come on friday and saturday, we have plenty to do. for those that can come for all four days, we keep them busy too! there is just too much to do in two days!!
    Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Default spyderquest 2016

made my reservations today looking forward to a great event[PHP][/PHP]
    BAJARON SWAY BAR PLUS LINKS
    BAJARON SPACER
    ULTIMATE SEAT WITH GAS DOOR
    JT SHELF BAR
    SPYDERFLAP
    BUMPSKID
    XM RADIO
    POWER OUTLET
    LAMONSTER CUP HOLDER
    2015 RT LIMITED
    PIN STRIPPING BY MACK THE KNIFE
    RIVCO FLAG HOLDER
    SENA SM10 BLUE TOOTH
    LAMONSTER FBB HIGHWAY BRACKET WING BOARD BLK
    BPR TRAILER HITCH
    KRADELLOCK FOR THE GPS
    BIG BRAKE PEDAL BY TRICLED

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderquest YAHOO

Made reservations Friday. Will be there all four days. Looking forward to the event.
    2011 RT-S SE5 Viper Red
    2014 RT-S SE6 Cognac
    Bajaron sway bar w/ aluminum heims
    Custom Design HM Brake light
    Custom Design Red front fender lights with turn signals
    Lidlox
    Corbin arm rests
    2014 RTS SE6 , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Cindy made our reservations! Bigger and badder again I bet! Have a good winter everyone!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bbodah View Post
    Cindy made our reservations! Bigger and badder again I bet! Have a good winter everyone!
    and it goes without saying, "you're a vendor again, correct mr. bad to the bone?"

Spyder Garage

Of Course Mr. Bergeron! It will be my pleasure and honor! Maybe we can come up with more ideas and product. Thanks for having us. I will be checking with Devin to see if we can help from our side in NH.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder ri View Post
    I'll be there. It's a great event.
    Yes, it is an Awesome Event! This year was my 3rd year. Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bbodah View Post
    Of Course Mr. Bergeron! It will be my pleasure and honor! Maybe we can come up with more ideas and product. Thanks for having us. I will be checking with Devin to see if we can help from our side in NH.
    we now have our second vendor committed. way to go web-boards!! four years for web-boards donating and vending!!! thank you bill bodah!!

Spyder Garage

Default We're in!

Just booked my wife and I for 9/7- 9/10. Can't wait to meet everyone, really looking forward to a great time.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Hotel booked

Hotel all booked for SpyderQuest 2016.
    See you there.
    Hope the winter will go fast.

Lynda & Silvano

Spyder Garage

11 days since I announced the dates for SpyderQuest and over half of the rooms at GEL are booked already.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spyder Smyles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Room is booked at the Host Hotel and we are so looking forward to attending our first Spyder event. Come on 2016......
    CURRENT: 2015 Yellow RT-S SE6 "Smiling All the Way"
    CB, Satelite Radio, BRP Vented Windshield, BRP Adjustable Handwings, Cup Holder, EZ Pass Holder, Side Saddle Cargo Nets, Smiley Face FLO, Smiley Flower Face Decals, Tri Axel Handlebar's, Corbin Heated Seat, Baker Built Upper/Lower Air Wings, BumpSkid, High Third Brake/Running Light, Brake/Running Light/Turn Signal License Plate, Turn Signals in Mirrors.

PAST: 2013 Yellow RT-S SE5 - Loaded with lots of goodies.

Spyder Garage

11 days since I announced the dates for SpyderQuest and over half of the rooms at GEL are booked already.

You may just need a 3rd hotel....

Spyder Garage

Grabbed our room today, wouldn't miss it!
    2014 RTS , Spyderpops oversized brake pedal Cognac

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderquest 2016

SpyderQuest

Hope to see you there.
    Ronald Netzley
    Booked our camp site at Moose Hilock Campground since we will be bringing the RV