We have a 2015 F3 and today I encountered something I've never seen and could not discover a cause. I got on it to start it, turned the key on and heard the normal energizing that you hear prior to start but there was no display on the instrument cluster. I mean NOTHING. The bike won't turn over, CMD button does nothing, can't release the parking brake, etc. I checked all of the smaller and larger fuses and nothing blown. I don't know how to check the relays so I left them alone. I tried another key in case my key somehow got electrically blown. Battery is fully charged, the front fender lights come on, etc. The electrical parking brake is locked as I can't release it so I can't push it out of the garage. I'm really baffled. Anyone encounter anything like this or have any ideas? Naturally this happens just before we intend to head to Albuquerque Friday for the balloon festival. I'd love to just be able to get it running so I could take it to the dealer. At this point it looks like I'm going to have to get it towed.

Regards,
Rob