Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rjs View Post
    Eddy,
    Sweet ride are you still doing the F3s?
    ric
    Yes. F3 S is in my garage. Buddy will start Thursday so a couple days there then to paint shop.

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear you are getting closer.

Another Day To Be My Kid's Dad [emoji379]
    2015 F3-S. And Another Day To Be My Kids Dad

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have the F3 S sitting in my garage just waiting. I pet her daily. Thursday it goes to welder for mods. I am so excited to get out on the road.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I posted a new thread of the finished product but wanted to add it here too. I put the ISCI Hand Brake on as well as the mounts for my wheelchair. What a set up, easy to use all the way around.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good job, great outcome! Now go ryde!!!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default F3s mods

Eddy looks good do you have any close up photos of the rack and what position are your floorboards in ? Plus did you run into any difficulty installing the handbrake ? My bike is still at the dealers but if they can get it done on Tuesday Im going RIDING also do your feet stay on the boards without any
    assistance ?
    Enjoy the Ride
    ric

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rjs View Post
    Eddy looks good do you have any close up photos of the rack and what position are your floorboards in ? Plus did you run into any difficulty installing the handbrake ? My bike is still at the dealers but if they can get it done on Tuesday Im going RIDING also do your feet stay on the boards without any
    assistance ?
    Enjoy the Ride
    ric
    I have only ridden it short distances without problems. My legs do have spasms so I do have to strap them down. I am going to put strap around leg which should hold foot on platform and keep legs secure to bike, no flopping. I am going to run the velcro strap around frame bar and my leg. I was told how to do this by Jim, another rider that is paralyzed. He also put a seat belt on around his waist to keep butt in seat on quick stops/maneuvers. I believe he ran the Velcro belt around passenger handles. He purchased the belts at Home Depot.
    The ISCI Hand brake is awesome. Easy to install with footboards or pegs. I had to spend extra time getting it bled and rebled but seems good now. I have yet to test it at high speeds. A second pump and they are as solid as foot brake. One pump is almost as good but that second pump it locks em down. I'll have to get pictures of just the rack tomorrow.