Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Smoking Grills Rolling through the Hills!

We're a little late getting this out but this will be a combination of the MOgang Ride, Pitbull Spyderfest planning and the Lamonster Garage BBQ but really it's just grilling burgers and dogs this year. Not going to be huge but it will be fun and the fall colors should be great.

Friday the 16th we hangout at Pitbull and Lamonster Garage and do some grilling, wrenching I'm sure and kicking tires.
    That evening we'll ride down to Branson MO and we'll check into the Baymont Inn. I'm sure we'll grab some dinner and hangout and party at the hotel that evening.

Saturday the 17th we'll have a group ride and wind up in Eureka Springs Arkansas and hangout there and get some grub. Then it's back to Branson for the night for good fun and fellowship.

Sunday the 18th we checkout and we will be stopping for a breakfast run somewhere but I'm not sure where yet. I'll fill in the details as I go and make corrections as needed. Everyone is welcome to join us and it's always a great time to see old friends and to make new ones. All bikes are welcome.

Hotel info for our October Branson Ryde. We will again be staying at the Baymont Inn and Suites at 1000 W. Main in Branson. The dates are October 16-18 and the rate is again $70 + tax per night. This rate has not changed in four years! A deluxe continental breakfast is included. This special rate will be available starting tomorrow afternoon, August 27. Please ask for the MoGang group rate when you call. The number for the hotel is 417-334-1985. Looking forward to an awesome weekend with our spyder family! Hope you can join us.

Spyder Garage

Hope to make these dates............need to check with my appointment secretary (wife) to see what's on , if anything!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Nice !!

looks like a nice few days for all that make it. Enjoy and send pictures....
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default would LOVE to join you all----

We would LOVE to join you all---Being educators-it would be hard to take off on that Friday but we just might yet. Who knows. Plus we could maybe check out with Len to see about the possibility of trading off our 2012 for a newer model! So we will see. Sounds like a lot of fun and beautiful trees for sure!
    2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors, TricLED Jumper Port, Laser Aligned!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Elembytes View Post
    We would LOVE to join you all---Being educators-it would be hard to take off on that Friday but we just might yet. Who knows. Plus we could maybe check out with Len to see about the possibility of trading off our 2012 for a newer model! So we will see. Sounds like a lot of fun and beautiful trees for sure!
    We would love to have you. Great group of folks.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

My wife and I are checking to see if we can schedule it in....sounds like fun....hope we can make it....thanks

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

my wife and i will be there .
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

We are finally going to make it. Time off in and reservations made.

Spyder Garage

Question Any Ideas

When I tried to make reservations at the Baymont Inn they told me that block of rooms had all been taken.
    Any other ideas or should we just try to find another place to stay that is hopefully close by?
    Thanks….

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sad to say I'll be at the Texas Hill Country Ryde at that time. You'll all have to get along without me this year.

I hope, for you, the weather will be more cooperative than last year.

Spyder Garage

Sounds like fun, post pictures Sorry I can not make it. Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights
    Marinco 12Volt Power Receptacle with polarized leads & slide lock
    Show chrome Trunk Shock

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Alternate Hotel info for Smokin Grills Ride

I just called the Baymont and I couldn't get in either, but they gave me the Best Western which is about a mile from there. It's the Best Western Plus Landing View. The phone number is 417-334-6464. If you're AAA the rate is $107.99 a night.

Spyder Garage

We couldn't get a reservation at the Baymont Inn but we were able to get a reservation at the Comfort Inn Thousand Hills so we'll be there....