Spyder Garage

Default Bikers for Babies

Kudos to the Kansas City Spyder Ryders. 3rd year in a row Top Team at the Kansas City Bikers for Babies / March of Dimes. 44 Spyders attended the ceremony and ride this past Sunday at the Kansas Speedway. This is the largest Bikers for Babies event in the country. I am proud to be a member of this great group of Spyder Ryders. We raised 26k for March of Dimes this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by teacherbob; 09-22-2015 at 11:32 AM.

Spyder Garage

Our Spyder group was the first place fund raiser for the Jacksonville ryde last year and then March of Dimes cancelled it on us. something about insurance considerations.
    Congrats to your group. We admire your work
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Default We didn't know about this or we would have participated!

Hopefully NEXT Year my wife and I will participate along with you all at this event. We didn't know about it until Sunday Morning (Day of the event) and it was being covered by FOX 4 Kansas City. We were on the way to church so didn't or couldn't have gone this year but you can bet next year we hope that we can participate with the rest of you! GOOD JOB raising 26K for March of Dimes! YOU ROCK!
    2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors, TricLED Jumper Port, Laser Aligned!