Hybrid View

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) cohoff's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default In support of Mike

I am not mechanically nor technically inclined and I have made several posts asking for assistance. Each and every time it was Mike who took the time to thoroughly and simply explain the steps I needed to take to rectify the problem I was having. Not once did he ever talk to me in a condescending manner. I appreciated the patience he showed with me. In my book, he is an asset to this forum.
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AZCACOIDILINIAKSKYMDMIMNMOMTNENVNMNCOHORPASDTNUTVA  WAWVWIWYmed.jpg

Pragmatic Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm sure (Hoping) Mike will be back. Although him and I have had our cross words, he has been helpful to me and to many others on this forum.

We all have our different personalities and dispositions, and sometimes can come across as being ugly when we are only trying to convey information or a point of view. The problem with electronic media is that nobody can see your body language or facial expressions when you post. What may be meant as friendly chiding, could be taken as brow beating. Conversely, things that are said in a face to face or social setting that are meant in jest or friendly scolding, normally result in laughter. In the absence of that personal contact, those same friendly words can be construed in a completely different way.

Yes, I had my Snickers before I posted this comment.

Pam