Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18,000

Spyder Garage

I was also a stalker, till I was shamed into posting this. You are a great group of people. The wife and I bought a 2014 rts about 3 months ago. Best decision we ever made. Home is Brazil, Indiana (about 50 miles SW of Indy). I try to keep a very low Internet profile, so this is unusual for me to post. I am a cyber crime detective with the Indiana State Police. Anybody that needs advice on whether somethings a scam PM me. Hope to meet some of you, thanks for getting me out of my shell.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger1759 View Post
    I'm a stalker, been reading this site for about two years. Bought my Spyder in April 2015. Test drove Spyder originally in 2014. Finally worked it into my budget this year.
    Rode it 350 miles home 2 days after buying. Made the trip to Spyderfest for an alignment, that wound up being 490 miles, same day.
    Took a trip to Monticello Iowa one day round trip 790 miles. Heading to Vegas September 27th for Vegas Bike Fest. Be home October 4th that should be about 2800 miles give or take depending on weather and which route we take. Right now I have about 3800 smiling miles on my RT.

I do want to thank everyone for their input on this site although you have caused excess stress on my debt load. But very thankful, without your inputs the ride would not be nearly as enjoyable.

I sell wholesale building material's and I am a volunteer firefighter. If you see a Kansas firefighter tag on a Cognac RT S Spyder its probably me.
    and welcome to the Cognac Club. I also have a 2014RTS-SE6 Cognac. Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cc6016 View Post
    I was also a stalker, till I was shamed into posting this. You are a great group of people. The wife and I bought a 2014 rts about 3 months ago. Best decision we ever made. Home is Brazil, Indiana (about 50 miles SW of Indy). I try to keep a very low Internet profile, so this is unusual for me to post. I am a cyber crime detective with the Indiana State Police. Anybody that needs advice on whether somethings a scam PM me. Hope to meet some of you, thanks for getting me out of my shell.

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cc6016 View Post

I am very new to any of this. Did I reply via pm?

Eric Indiana

Spyder Garage

Default You did it right.

Post away.
    it was fun while it lasted.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up The Ultimate Spyderlover

Quote Originally Posted by Richardv View Post
    I am 6'2'' 195lbs married with 2 daughters.... . hihihihihi.... One of the 2, and her husband have 2 RSS and my wife and I also have 2 spyders. One RS and one ST. Therefore we got a trailer made to fit the 4 spyd3rs on it, (i.e. 7'2'' X 20', 2 X 3500lbs axles). I pull the 5th wheel, and they pull the spyd3rs..... We are able and equipped to ''explore'' the north american continent. We are retired, and they still work..... poor them...!!!!!!

Other than that, my wife an I are wagonmasters for a group of RVers. So far we covered Canada from the atlantic (St-Johns,NL) to the Pacific (Vancouver Island, BC), and the USA and Mexico south to Guadalajara and Acapulco, stayed 5 weeks in Puerto Vallarta ,coming back by the pacific coast. Florida including the keys to Key West, and West coast (except California) were also visited. Spent winters in Arizona twice.

When we are home, (not often ) we life north of Montreal, QC. Canada. We also visited France for a month using the car rental and mobile home rental in the campgrounds formula. We skied the Alps, the Rockies, and went to spain for our honeymoon.... The east coast beaches have no secrets for us. (Visited Myrtle beach 27 times, the NC outbanks, Viginia Beach, Cape May, Atlantic city, Cape Cod, Rhode island, N.H. and Maine)

Other than that, I enjoy mechanic, do my own maintenance on the 4 spyd3rs, the Cummins hauler, and the 3 others cars and Jeep.

Other than that, we are quite normal peoples, living our little lives..... as long as the health will hold on, we will continue to live our ''dull'' life

When we are home, we ride with the ''Club Spyder des Laurentides'' every saturday, and are going to Spyderfest and all.... next week, labour day weekend, we will go with 250 other Spyders for a weekend (5 days) in ''lake st-Jean'' Québec, to support the ovary cancer research cause.

Here is a pic of our trailer loaded with the Spyd3rs.....

That's about it......!!!!

Anyone else turn......

Richard
    There is no doubt about it, you are the ultimate Spyderlover. To have created a trailer to haul 4 Spyders around is the most amazing expression of true passion that I have ever seen. Congratulations !

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up The Ultimate Spyderlover

I am 6'2'' 195lbs married with 2 daughters.... . hihihihihi.... One of the 2, and her husband have 2 RSS and my wife and I also have 2 spyders. One RS and one ST. Therefore we got a trailer made to fit the 4 spyd3rs on it, (i.e. 7'2'' X 20', 2 X 3500lbs axles). I pull the 5th wheel, and they pull the spyd3rs..... We are able and equipped to ''explore'' the north american continent. We are retired, and they still work..... poor them...!!!!!!

Other than that, my wife an I are wagonmasters for a group of RVers. So far we covered Canada from the atlantic (St-Johns,NL) to the Pacific (Vancouver Island, BC), and the USA and Mexico south to Guadalajara and Acapulco, stayed 5 weeks in Puerto Vallarta ,coming back by the pacific coast. Florida including the keys to Key West, and West coast (except California) were also visited. Spent winters in Arizona twice.

When we are home, (not often ) we life north of Montreal, QC. Canada. We also visited France for a month using the car rental and mobile home rental in the campgrounds formula. We skied the Alps, the Rockies, and went to spain for our honeymoon.... The east coast beaches have no secrets for us. (Visited Myrtle beach 27 times, the NC outbanks, Viginia Beach, Cape May, Atlantic city, Cape Cod, Rhode island, N.H. and Maine)

Other than that, I enjoy mechanic, do my own maintenance on the 4 spyd3rs, the Cummins hauler, and the 3 others cars and Jeep.

Other than that, we are quite normal peoples, living our little lives..... as long as the health will hold on, we will continue to live our ''dull'' life

When we are home, we ride with the ''Club Spyder des Laurentides'' every saturday, and are going to Spyderfest and all.... next week, labour day weekend, we will go with 250 other Spyders for a weekend (5 days) in ''lake st-Jean'' Québec, to support the ovary cancer research cause.

Anyone else turn......

Richard
    There is no doubt about it, you are the ultimate Spyderlover. To have created a trailer to haul 4 Spyders around is the most amazing expression of true passion that I have ever seen. Congratulations !

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default I've Been Derelict.

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    we all would love to hear what you have to say.....
    Dan P Easley, SC SPYD3R F3-S
    Well, I haven't posted in a while. Last time was about my frustrations with getting my working. The shop installed all the right parts to get my windshield working, got clutch squared away, and my spyder runs GREAT! Another day of work, and I head on out on another road trip. N.S., CA here I come!

~Sandee~
    2016 RT-L (Purchased used in February 2018)
    RT Dash Mount (from JT's Spyder Store)
    Kuryakin Trident Highway Pegs
    Hopnel Pouch
    Magic Mirrors
    Spyderpops Foam Handgrips
    Iron Butt #35273
    Girls on Spyders #2779

Spyder Garage

Default Ok, my turn:

My wife and I own a 2014 RTS and really enjoy it. We had a Goldwing before, but following heart surgery I lost some confidence in holding up a heavy bike. This spyder is just awesome. Bought from an awesome dealer in Springfield, Mo., Pitbull. We are both retired, me from Arkansas State Police with 35 years service and my wife from the transportation industry. We ride the beautiful Ozark mountains and have trip plans for Maggie Valley and then Cody, WY. Will trailer to those places. Really enjoy this site and read post at least once a day. Thanks folks for all the great information shared here.

Spyder Garage

Default Bob D and his 59262 post count.

Looks like insurance business is slow. 59,262 posts since Sep 2010 comes out to 32.47 posts over 1826 days. That includes weekends. if you think in terms of 10 hour days on the forum, that equates to a little over one every 20 minutes. That leaves plenty of time to research and change new avatars. !!!

=bob=
    2018 Limited , Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Bob gets paid

To keep things lively on spyderlovers.💰
    it was fun while it lasted.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Keep those cards and letters coming in folks. Correctness be damned. How do you really feel? Forget about what you think people want to hear. What do you want to say.(no I am not running for president)

Jack
    I often chime in on things, and always say how I feel.....it is a FORUM after all. No harm in speaking your mind. Some appreciate it, some get a bit butthurt. I've been scolded here before. Wasn't the first time, won't be the last. In the end though, there is a lot of very valuable info to be shared by many of the regulars. I assume that many of the newer folks weren't born yesterday either. I don't imagine that the Spyder is the first bike for too many. Post away!!
    2016 RTS , Pearl White

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm a stalker too ! I posted once I was looking at F3 but couldn't pull the trigger on $ 23,500 for one ! Maybe next year , I have thought of buying a wrecked Z3 and building my own Spyder. The posts are interesting so I will continue to stalk !

Spyder Garage

Anyone else turn......

Richard
    Younare my hero. Nothing better than sharing with your family!