Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool Who's riding the Spyder in SoCal. LA/LB area

What's up. My name is Thomas. Looking for sum Spyder Riders to hook up with. Let's ride

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderTG View Post
    What's up. My name is Thomas. Looking for sum Spyder Riders to hook up with. Let's ride
    I live in the Antelope Valley and belong to Spyder Ryders of America - Los Angeles. Also Inland Empire and San Diego chapters on Facebook. Good people.

I also joined a group of riders called North Valley Riders Group that I found on Meetup.com . Mostly two wheel riders but that doesn't matter to me or them. Rode with them this past Sunday and they were a great group as well.

uploadfromtaptalk1439958243211.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Riders of America LA is still active? I sent a request but never heard from them

Spyder Garage

I like North Valley Riders a lot - I did a three day ride with them in the Spring, but I can't join them very often as I work on most weekends. My experience is nobody cares what I ride as long as I don't slow them down.

Personally, I prefer riding with two wheelers most of the time, but my experience with other Spyder riders in the area is very limited. I'm not completely surprised you haven't heard back from the LA group, but you can always try again if you want to. To the best of my knowledge they are still around.
    Last edited by MRH; 08-25-2015 at 12:26 AM. Reason: typos and clarity
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Check out ....

Pasadena Motorcycle Club....Great bunch of folks I went to their 100th. anniversary
    good old club and they RIDE

Spyder Garage

Spyder Ryder of America - Los Angeles
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/494676580598156/
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stevedfive View Post
    Spyder Ryder of America - Los Angeles
    The link doesn't work for me, but that may be personal. (I got in trouble with the group's leader a few years ago for putting up a post or two asking for others who wanted ride with me.)

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).

Spyder Garage

Check out Star Touring And Riding. They welcome all brands of motorcycles. Star Chapter 230 meets at Mission Motorsports in Irvine and does monthly rides and several overnight rides each year. We have at least 4 Spyders in the chapter. Check their website at

http://www.star230.com/

2015 Spyder RT-S
    2008 Honda Goldwing
    2004 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Classic

Spyder Garage

Spyder Ryders Los Angeles is active. They have recently reactivated the club. You should be able to find them in a search on Facebook. I met up with the group twice last month and they are a good group of people. I also have ride with the North Valley Riders Group that I came across on Meetup.com and have done one ride with them and really liked the group. I was the only trike but they were very welcoming and I look forward to riding with them again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Pretty far from everyone but im in Simi Valley, i do ride Angeles crest pretty often though. Love the view
    Tony From Los Angeles

Current
    2015 Spyder RT
    2012 Yamaha FZ6R
    Previous
    2008 Premier GS #588
    2005 Suzuki C50
    2007 Susuki S40

Spyder Garage

Default I Live In The San Gabriel Valley

Like yourself I also tried to contact Spyder Riders of America, and never heard back from them. Maybe a New Spyder Riders type of group needs to be started.

Spyder Garage

There's a group I ride with a lot on Tuesdays called So Cal Weekday Riders. They're happy to have any kind of bike, just as long as you can ride at the group's pace....

http://www.meetup.com/SoCalWeekdayRiders

As somebody else mentioned, I'm also a fan of North Valley Riders, but have few weekends off to ride with them...

http://www.meetup.com/North-Valley-Riders-Group

To me, at least, it isn't about other riders who happen to own what you do, it's about great rides and great riders.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Riders of America Los Angeles Chapter. See us on facebook.

We will have a web page soon.

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black