Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default mirror re install

Quote Originally Posted by pitzerwm View Post
    I did a few wiring/light changes and of course had the mirrors off. While putting them back on, which I had done without any problem before, I could not get the bottom "pen" to "lock". I screwed with them (yes, both had the same problem) for an hour trying to figure out why. Gave up and added a small screw catching the plastic lip. Unless you really smack it, I think it will hold them fine. What other means of attaching these mirrors have you tried?

You might want to check and see if any wire is getting pinched by one of the ribs behind the mirror. been there-Done that. Your photo seems to have something behind the mirror, quite possibly some wiring not tucked in behind the mirror assembly. Just a thought.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    I hope the rest of you sort out a method that is valued to secure your mirrors if you desire it.

Our mirror install on the 14 RTs. Still need to tidy up a few details like painting the bolt heads. These do not rattle, can not fall off, turn signals on front side and on the rear side wired into the oem flashers. Best of all, I got rid of the huge mirrors that I never enjoyed the styling of.

PK
    Those look nice. Great job.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Ghost View Post
    Those look nice. Great job.
    Thank You Cliff

PK