Spyder Garage

Default MIKE'S Brake Pedal Extension!! BLUEKNIGHT911 really Paid it Forward! Wonderful!

I am so happy with my new Brake Pedal Extension Pad that BLUEKNIGHT911 Mike made me! It is so much better than what I had! It was so easy to put on too, I could have done it, but one of my guys here helped me out (he was the dude who brought home my Spyder for me because I had no clue how to drive it yet and he got rained and and HAILED big time, even had swollen lips and eyes! yikes) haha. But this modification is going to make a huge difference for me. I still lose my gear shifter lever off and on, and eventually will figure out something to help me with it, I might do another little post like the one it has but put it next to it, so it is bigger and closer to my foot. He was so helpful he even sent me a disc to cut it to shape if needed but I can tell it is already PERFECT for me! This is going to make my ride so much more pleasant! Whoo hooo! Thank you so much MIKE!!!He is a prince among men!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT SM6 with 400 miles 5/2015, 1800 8/5/2015, 3000 8/30/2015
    Farkles: Techmount Cell Phone Holder, Drink2Go Cup Holder, Hopnel Saddlebag Liner, Hopnel Trunk Liners, Hopnel 3 Lid Net Set, Utopia Backrest, MIKE'S Brake Pedal, LED Pods Lights, LED Tip Bulbs, JT's Dash Mount & Special Selfie Stick on Bike, GoPro Camera, Bajaron Sway Bar, LED Skid Plate, Belt Protector Guard, Mike's Speakers

Spyder Garage

Default Well done..!!

great pedal from Mike and fit perfectly..you can get a heel toe shifter (though not fond of them) they work either way and have larger ends. Ahorra a disfrutarlo..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I think that you can still get heel/toe shifters from Inspector Gadget...

http://www.spyderrt.info/
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default YEA ......BUT

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    great pedal from Mike and fit perfectly..you can get a heel toe shifter (though not fond of them) they work either way and have larger ends. Ahorra a disfrutarlo..!!
    L, has a short foot so this might not work for Her.......That's why I made the BRAKE PEDAL to fit Her Boot size ......Mike

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BRAKE PEDAL MOD

Well from your POST I gather you are somewhat Happy .....just kidding..........Thank you for the compliments and great job with the PICS thing......and really if it's too wide, start by trimming 1/4 inch , that cutting blade cuts like a HOT knife thru butta........Have you tried it yet ????.......Do you like the " CHEESE GRATER ".....I guarantee your foot will never slip off the Pedal.....Ride safe Ride Happy....Mike ...............................PS sending a PM about LED's

Spyder Garage

Nope my foot will never slip on this thing, I might need to figure out how to protect my boot! haha Nahh, just joking....yes the disc is great, but no need, it is just right, really!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Well from your POST I gather you are somewhat Happy .....just kidding..........Thank you for the compliments and great job with the PICS thing......and really if it's too wide, start by trimming 1/4 inch , that cutting blade cuts like a HOT knife thru butta........Have you tried it yet ????.......Do you like the " CHEESE GRATER ".....I guarantee your foot will never slip off the Pedal.....Ride safe Ride Happy....Mike ...............................PS sending a PM about LED's
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT SM6 with 400 miles 5/2015, 1800 8/5/2015, 3000 8/30/2015
    Farkles: Techmount Cell Phone Holder, Drink2Go Cup Holder, Hopnel Saddlebag Liner, Hopnel Trunk Liners, Hopnel 3 Lid Net Set, Utopia Backrest, MIKE'S Brake Pedal, LED Pods Lights, LED Tip Bulbs, JT's Dash Mount & Special Selfie Stick on Bike, GoPro Camera, Bajaron Sway Bar, LED Skid Plate, Belt Protector Guard, Mike's Speakers