Spyder Garage

Awesome!
    Rawhide Kid
    2014 Spyder RT Limited. Cognac
    Goodyear, AZ

Spyder Garage

Isn't that what they use up on Mars?
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Totally Awesome, never seen a suspension system like that before. Easy to see why they call it a spider, crazy legs......
    2015 F3-S Pearl White SM6 with a 7 Jurock custom windshield, Smooth-Spyder backrest, Shad saddle bags, RT sway bar, Elka stage 2 shocks in front and stage 2 with hyd. adjuster in the rear. Lamonster's LED fog lights, TricLed headlights, TricLed Safety LED package.
    2015 F3S , Black & White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I LOVE that axle articulation!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Looks like it'd be a blast to drive !

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The longest video I see is about 5 minutes. Why? Because that's about all the longer the batteries are going to power them! I don't see the batteries. Those babies are going to really suck up the power so huge batteries are a must. And then you use a lot of power hauling the batteries. I can see steering being a problem also since the wheels don't have a pivot point close to the wheel hub.

Could be a lot of fun, and very interesting, but I'm afraid far from practical at this point. Maybe someday. After all, gasoline or electric supply are hard to come by 20 miles inside the mountains away from the nearest settlement of people, let alone town! Nope, they're not going to displace ATVs or UTVs or trail bikes for a looooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggg time! Now if they would put a small gas engine powering a hydraulic pump and hydraulic motors on the wheels they just might have something!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)