Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jephillips44 View Post
    I just bought my wife a 2015 RT in Sept. She will not touch my 2 wheels. After riding hers and teaching her to ride I am now trying to decide if I give up my 2 wheels which version I would go with. The Rt has the storage that I love. I think when I have hers paid off then she will be about ready for the new model and I will get the hand me downs..
    I like your post, Mr. Phillips. After you get the RT paid off, your wife will probably want an F3. Then you can carry some of her stuff too.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Maybe. We will see in a couple of years what is out there. I like the f3 myself but I like to take extra gear with me as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2017 Can Am Spyder F3-Limited

Lamonster front fender LED light kit, Madstad adjustable windshield, Lidlox Helmet Lock, Techmount phone mount

Previous 2015 Can Am Spyder RT-SE6

Bajaron Sway Bar w/links, Rivco Dual trunk mounted flag poles, Custom Dynamics Long Amber Brightsides, Custom Dynamics Long Red Brightsides, Custom Dynamics LED RT HMT Brake Light w/Magic Strobes Brake Light Flasher, Techmount phone mount

Spyder Garage

Default Twin RTs

My RT is identical to yours! Same Model, year, color, etc. I have 28,500 miles on mine, and bought it new.

Quote Originally Posted by duncansiler View Post
    I have a 2012 RT Limited SE5 (semi-automatic transmission) and I love it! I ride mainly single, but when someone else want's to join in on the ride, I have the room. I like having the storage on the bike, so I would go with the RT instead of the Sport bike (single seated)! But you choose what's best for you and don't worry about who else can ride, it's about YOU and your fun!!!!

2016 RT Limited , Black & Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

I ride 95% of the time by myself. I love the storage room and extra comfort. I can run my errands on the weekends and have space to put items.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2015 Can-Am RT Limited Pearl White
    Farkle: Laser alignment, Bararon sway bar, Bump skid with LED, Tri Axis adjustable handlebar, BRP heated comfort seat, Utopia backrest, Kott grills, Tailgunner Black Widow exhaust, BRP adjustable side wind deflectors, and Upper wind deflectors.

Spyder Garage

Mighty helpful conversation for a newbee wannabee! Great Forum here!

Spyder Garage

Default Another happy RT owner

Rarely do I ride with a passenger. I had never ridden a motorcycle when I bought my 2012 RT. A few months later, I rode in an organized in an IBA 1000 mile/24 hr ride. I was the last one to finish, 21hrs later. There were a. Group of 6 or 8 two wheel riders still there, at the end point, most of whom were trying to shake off various aches and pains. It. Almost made me feel like had cheated since I felt fine ex except for being sleepy.

Just can't beat the comfort of the. RT!!!!

TomG