Spyder Garage

Default Southern AZ spyders ride today

They went for a ride today, starting at Tombstone and then to Chiricahuas. Photos on Facebook. Wish I could have gone but went to Rattlers game this afternoon.
    Rawhide Kid
    2014 Spyder RT Limited. Cognac
    Goodyear, AZ

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide kid View Post
    They went for a ride today, starting at Tombstone and then to Chiricahuas. Photos on Facebook. Wish I could have gone but went to Rattlers game this afternoon.

It was a fun ride and everything was so green. Can't wait for next month ride to Mt. Graham.

2014 Spyder ST Limited - Black Currant

"Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it"

Spyder Garage

Crazy how different Sonoita is, love te Tombstone/Bisbee and Aravaca/Patagonia riding.
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Here we are!!! Southern Arizona Spyder Ryders

Sorry it took so long to get this up and running.
    Hope you all can make the Mt. Graham ride on the Aug 23rd!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Overnight to Bisbee

Hi to all of you southern Arizona ryders in the Tucson area. I am John from the Southwest Spyder Ryders group on meet-up. A large group of members have planned or first anniversary overnight to Bisbee, Arizona. The group was started the 1st quarter of 2015 and has grown to 70 members. We will be riding to Bisbee from the valley via Tucson on Saturday, March 12th. We will depart the valley and our first stop in the Tuscon area will be exit 236 off the I-10 at Marana to meet others and fuel up. We would like to invite others spyder ryders from your southern arizona group(s) to join us. We are making our own reservations in Bisbee hotels so if you are inclined, join us. Might also be a nice day trip for those not wishing to stay the night. You are welcomed to RSVP at the following web site: http://www.meetup.com/Spyder-Ryders-...nts/226500546/. this site also contains trip details and will be updated as time approaches. We hope to see some of you there for making some new friends and seeing old ones. Also, if those wishing to go find it more convenient to meet elsewhere along the route and would like us to stop there, let us know. Please feel free to forward this e-mail to other Spyder ryder groups in the area.

John Gamber
    Old - 2012 RTS

New - 2014 RT Limited. Spyderpops Bumpskid. Kott Grills, Bajaron Swaybar and Links, Polaris Shock Stiffeners, Custom Dynamics Brightsides Red and Yellow Fender Lights w/Turn Signal Module, Autozone Mirror LEDs, Custom Dynamics Rear Red Brightsides and HMT Brakelight with Strobe Module, Smoothspyder, Lidlox Handlebar Helmet Locks, Glo ryder 360's for Three Wheels, Pete's Graphic Kit, Mini Trailer USA Shadow.

And Growing!

Spyder Garage

I just marked my calender

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888