Spyder Garage

Default Win A Spyder for $10...

TIME IS RUNNING OUT! DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE >>>> to win a 2014 Can AM Spyder!
    Proceeds go to the Ride for Kids Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and our local feed the families Charities.
    We will only be successful with your help! We have only a few weeks left before the drawing so please visit our site by clicking on the spyder below to purchase your tickets and please share this with your friends and family too.
    Sponsored by Spyder Ryder of America-Sacramento Chapter, Spyder Ryder of America-Ladies National Chapter, and Elk Grove Powersports
    $10 per ticket. Only 4500 tickets are being sold.

NOTE:
    This message has been pre-approved by Lamont Bryden

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Right on Raylene

Yeah, that,s what I am talking about. Let's get the ladies started on this too. Think of the possibilities. For those of yiu out there that wanted your own Spyder, this is your chance. So yiu don't want an RS, win this one and get a new RT at half price (when you sell this one and put the money down on on an RT) perhaps yiu want an ST like PassionSpyder, you could get an ST LTD for just a few thousand bucks. Take the time to buy some tickets. This is legit, sponsored by SRA Sacramento Chapter, and Elk Grove Power Sports one of the best Spyder Dealers in the U.S. Help us helps some great kids. Trust me, it will make you smile, especially when you WIN!! !!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Bil to the top!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Back to the top

Spyder Garage

Default New Challenge

Okay everyone,
    I have been given the challenge of selling 200 more tickets by Monday morning.
    I believe this to be one of the largest and strongest social media sites for Spyder Ryders so I am posting the challenge here.
    Can we make this happen, can we generate 200 tickets sold by Monday from the Spyder Lovers site? I think we can!

So if you purchase a ticket post a note and I will track starting today to see how we do and post updates for you to see.

Are you ready to crush this challenge?

Lancaster PA transplant (Southern born and bred)
    Spyder Garage

I have already purchased a ticket and plan on getting another!

Good luck everyone!

Just purchased my ticket!
    Last edited by Brettssunshine; 08-06-2015 at 09:57 AM.

2015 F3-S SE6

Spyder Garage

Default Awesome

Hey you look great on that Spyder too, just think......soon you will have to decide......hmmmmm which Spyder am glint to Ryde today!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Who ended up winning the spyder raffle? ::drumroll::

Spyder Garage

Not me, or I think they would have called!
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.