Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Great Idea~

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Just want to keep this at the top of the list. Let's all buy 10 tickets and then all of our chances will be the same. Good Karhma too!
    Great idea! I have the tickets out and awaiting your purchase!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Tony View Post
    TIME IS RUNNING OUT! DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE >>>> to win a 2014 Can AM Spyder!
    Proceeds go to the Ride for Kids Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and our local feed the families Charities.
    We will only be successful with your help! We have only a few weeks left before the drawing so please visit our site by clicking on the spyder below to purchase your tickets and please share this with your friends and family too.
    Sponsored by Spyder Ryder of America-Sacramento Chapter, Spyder Ryder of America-Ladies National Chapter, and Elk Grove Powersports
    $10 per ticket. Only 4500 tickets are being sold.

NOTE:
    This message has been pre-approved by Lamont Bryden

just purchase one. Thank you

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Keep it going

Only about 3 more weeks to get your tickets. Remember if you buy 1 ticket your chances of winning are 1 in 4500 or if you buy 10 your chnaces of winning are now 1 in 450 and if you buy 100 you have a 1 in 45 chance of winning. So improve the chance of winning, by purchasing more tickets. BTW there is a 100% chance that your donation will put a smile on the face of a kid with cancer. Some of you know the burden that has on kids. My oldest daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia at the age of 10. Because of the research funded by grass roots organizations like The Pediatric Brain Tumor, Fiundation, my daughter was cured and is a beautiful happy 35 year old woman. We can do the same for Pediatric Brain Tumors and make them a treatable, and maybe curable with your help. You have nothing to lose, and everything to win. Spyders and Smiles, two things that go very well together. We thank you in advance for your generous donation!
    Last edited by Pirate looks at --; 07-22-2015 at 12:07 PM.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ABQSpyder View Post
    So when will I get a e-mail of the ticket I bought. Just have a receipt from PayPal?
    We are processing the purchases as quickly as we can. I cannot quote an exact time, but we have been processing orders pretty close to a 48 hour turnaround. Please PM me if you have not heard anything within that timeframe, and I'll search your info and get a more exact status.

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Back to the top!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Bump

Spyder Garage

Time is getting short - This is one of the best deals in our Spyder World where you can win a Spyder for only 10 bucks!!! Like the old saying "You can't win if you don't play"!!!

Now is the time for tickets -
    ONLY $10.00 each - - - - -

Spyder Garage

Default What would you do if you Won a Spyder

I think I would get some saddle bags, and a Baja Ron Bar, and then just take off with my wife for parts unknown. Of course that would be after the ride for kids the first week in October! What would you do!

Spyder Garage

Default If I won the Spyder...

I think I would get some saddle bags, and a Baja Ron Bar, and then just take off with my wife for parts unknown. Of course that would be after the ride for kids the first week in October! What would you do!
    Very good question. Sell the new and improve my current Spyder or upgrade to an F3?
    Tough decision, guess I will need to decide soon as there is just a few weeks left before the drawing.

Spyder Garage

Default Yea

That $10.00 investment will give you some great bargaining power with your dealer!

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Bump

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Bump

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I would sell it to put towards an F3. I'm keeping my 08 GS though. This way I have the Old School AND the New School. Best of both worlds, in my opinion!

Spyder Garage

Default Don't forget...

Please don't forget to email this link to your friends! This will get the word out and help them become Spyder Owners too!

https://sites.google.com/site/sraspyderraffle/

You know we all have those friends who say "I wish I had one but can't afford one"! Well...now they can!
    Thank you!
    ~'12 RT Limited, Pearl White~
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar
    Squared Away Laser Alignment
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, Front Fender Tips & Kit, Front Mud Flap LEDs, Amber & Red Brightsides, Tri-color Magicflex Channelz
    Lidlox Grip Tip Helmet Locks
    TricLED Mirror Signals, RGB Multi-color Halo Underground Effects Kit, LED Headlights
    Palmer Signs Custom "Captain America" frunk graphics
    Twisted Chrome Pinstripes
    Overland Australian Sheepskin Seat Cover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EdEarl View Post
    Time is getting short - This is one of the best deals in our Spyder World where you can win a Spyder for only 10 bucks!!! Like the old saying "You can't win if you don't play"!!!

Now is the time for tickets -
    ONLY $10.00 each - - - - -
    I got mine in for this week. I will go back again next week and get some more...

Traded in - 2013 RT SE5 Limited - Pearl White
    Mods Mods
    Tri Axis handlebars
    GPS mount for the Tri Axis handlebars
    Ultimate seat with driver backrest
    Driver cup holder
    3rd Brake light -truck
    Spyderpops bumpskid
    Bayaron swaybar with Heim links
    Lidlox

Spyder Garage

Default Woo Hoo

Quote Originally Posted by mcpjan View Post
    I got mine in for this week. I will go back again next week and get some more...
    Awesome, and thanks for the support! Start cleaning out the Garage, so yiu have room for that new Spyder!

Spyder Garage

Just got me 2 more!!!

Spyder Garage

Awesome, and thanks for the support! Start cleaning out the Garage, so yiu have room for that new Spyder!
    I already have 2 Spyders but can make room for another one with no problem...

Traded in - 2013 RT SE5 Limited - Pearl White
    Mods Mods
    Tri Axis handlebars
    GPS mount for the Tri Axis handlebars
    Ultimate seat with driver backrest
    Driver cup holder
    3rd Brake light -truck
    Spyderpops bumpskid
    Bayaron swaybar with Heim links
    Lidlox

Spyder Garage

Default You all are AMAZING!

You all are amazing!
    Thank you again for all your support! Our goal is getting a little closer with each of your purchases!

Spyder Garage

Default This belongs on Page 1

Bump

Spyder Garage

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by mcpjan View Post
    I already have 2 Spyders but can make room for another one with no problem...
    That's what I'm talking about.

Spyder Garage

Default I.G.M.

Just bought 5! You gotta be in it, to win it!
    IT IS, WHAT IT IS...

Spyder Garage

Default Awesome

Way to go Vader!

Spyder Garage

Default Raffle

Just added a couple more tickets to the list!
    Thanks to those who arranged this, and gave me the chance to help!

Spyder Garage

Default good Idea!

I bought a bunch all at one time...I read that some are buying theirs a little at a time....What's the better method? (Just make sure you get some!)
    Thoughts?
    ~'12 RT Limited, Pearl White~
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar
    Squared Away Laser Alignment
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, Front Fender Tips & Kit, Front Mud Flap LEDs, Amber & Red Brightsides, Tri-color Magicflex Channelz
    Lidlox Grip Tip Helmet Locks
    TricLED Mirror Signals, RGB Multi-color Halo Underground Effects Kit, LED Headlights
    Palmer Signs Custom "Captain America" frunk graphics
    Twisted Chrome Pinstripes
    Overland Australian Sheepskin Seat Cover