Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Less than 2 weeks.....

IIIIIEEEEEeeeeeee.......Less than 2 weeks left to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity!!! You'll be kickin yourself HARD (no icon for that?) if you let it slip by without so much as 1 ticket (but more is better!).
    ~'12 RT Limited, Pearl White~
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar
    Squared Away Laser Alignment
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, Front Fender Tips & Kit, Front Mud Flap LEDs, Amber & Red Brightsides, Tri-color Magicflex Channelz
    Lidlox Grip Tip Helmet Locks
    TricLED Mirror Signals, RGB Multi-color Halo Underground Effects Kit, LED Headlights
    Palmer Signs Custom "Captain America" frunk graphics
    Twisted Chrome Pinstripes
    Overland Australian Sheepskin Seat Cover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Any answer as to delivery of Spyder if someone cannot make it to the Redwoods?
    They will either mail you the stubs or email you a picture of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Great deal.. just bought 10.

What's the delivery manner? Do we have to fly out and pick it up?
    Not that I'm against doing that.. but it might be a tough gig for those of us that live far away.
    I've been told that the Spyder will be available for pick up or shipping from EGPS after the raffle. The winner will complete all the final paperwork and work out the delivery with them.
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, Front Fender Tips & Kit, Front Mud Flap LEDs, Amber & Red Brightsides, Tri-color Magicflex Channelz
    TricLED Mirror Signals, RGB Multi-color Halo Underground Effects Kit, LED Headlights

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BTW BUD

There are just over 2 days left, not two weeks!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Lets...

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    There are just over 2 days left, not two weeks!
    Hey Pirate, my friend...lets say that who ever is not quite accurate on this one has to buy me a beer in the near future!

I love a sure thing!
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBud View Post
    Hey Pirate, my friend...lets say that who ever is not quite accurate on this one has to buy me a beer in the near future!

I love a sure thing!
    Not on a Ryde! He he!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Gonenuts

Default Burp

Burp

Just seeing if you're paying attention?

Bump!

Spyder Garage

Default At SITR

Can we buy more at SITR? I want more! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Can we buy more at SITR? I want more! Joe
    Good News, we will be selling tickets up until the 19th!!!!! Keep buying.

Spyder Garage

Default Still Time to but Tickets

Yep keep em coming.

Spyder Garage

Default Good!

I will get more! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    I will get more! Joe
    Thanks Joe!

Spyder Garage

Default Back to the top!

Bump

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Bump

Gonenuts

Default How did you do?

[QUOTE=PassionSpyder;1018102]Okay everyone,
    I have been given the challenge of selling 200 more tickets by Monday morning.

It's almost Monday, how did the challenge go? Here's hoping for 300 for such a good cause!

Spyder Garage

Default 100 the First Day

[QUOTE=Gonenuts;1019635]
    Quote Originally Posted by PassionSpyder View Post
    Okay everyone,
    I have been given the challenge of selling 200 more tickets by Monday morning.

It's almost Monday, how did the challenge go? Here's hoping for 300 for such a good cause!
    Not too sure about the rest of the weekend but we sold 100 tickets on the first day?

Spyder Garage

Default Gotta Bring it Back

Don't want to loose momentum so I need to bring this back to the top. This is the last week to buy tickets for the Spyder and in 9 days we will be giving it away. Hoe you can step up and buy some more tickets so we can deliver that new Spyder to you!

Spyder Garage

Default I know

You are all tired of seeing the a-- end of my spyder but I gotta keep this at the top. Please everybody at SITR, buy tickets for this drawing. We are giving a away a spyder, did you hear me someone will win this a week from tomorrow. Chupaca, last one in first out, buy 100 tickets and your wife can ryde home on her own Spyder, and you will get it Squared away as well!!! Or you can put it all on RED!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Tickets for Spyder Drawing

Have not received numbers for tickets purchased-conformation via email .Purchased tickets Aug 5,transaction was completed through Pay Pal. Please advise and respond.

Tim Johnson

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tajohn View Post
    Have not received numbers for tickets purchased-conformation via email .Purchased tickets Aug 5,transaction was completed through Pay Pal. Please advise and respond.

Tim Johnson
    Send a PM to passionspyder, she is taking care of all of that. It is quite a process to do all of this but she will get to you. Thanks for your patience!

Spyder Garage

Default It's really coming down to the wire....

Ok Spyderlovers....
    There are merely DAYS left to act on this!!!! I know some of you have been putting it off or saying you'll get to it....Please don't let this slip through your fingers.
    There are just so many children depending on you to make a difference in their lives...The time is now to get off the fence and get that ticket!

~Thank you all so much for supporting these children~
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Gonenuts

Default Got an idea

I have an idea to keep this link at the top and stop seeing the back end of the white again, (should really hide the plate).
    How many tickets did you buy? The person with the most we can each give a big "That'a boy!" from us keeping the link up. My number is only 4 but at least 4, for a good cause.

Spyder Garage

Default Well

Spyder Garage

Default Well

I got my white a-- out of the picture anyway! Only a few more days!

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Gotta do it! Thanks in advance for your help!