Spyder Garage

Default Quake LED driving lights

Had Quake 10watt LED driving lights at Cowtown during Spyderjam. Love the look, how much light they throw out at night and the added visibility during the day. Had fun with the switch too, they are my zombie lights.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

Angry AVOID XENONDIRECT IN CANADA ---THEIVES

CONSUMER WARNING: CAVEAT EMPTOR
    I ordered led lamps from xenondirect in Canada. The certified mechanic at my dealership advised me after a LONG delay in initial shipping that the 9005 kit would not fit in the 2014 RT-S headlamp housing. I returned the lamps to Canada at a cost approximating $25 on a charge of $164.87. Xenon direct only refunded $90.84 for new in the original box/ The email I received said the charge was for shipping which I paid. I SINCERELY URGE EVERY CAN AM OWNER NEVER TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DISREPUTABLE CANADIAN FIRM. SAME RESULT FOR FOG LAMPS. I AM OUT $99 WITH NO LAMPS! THEFT BY DECEPTION! MISREPRESENTATION OR RETURN POLICY! FOREIGN COUNTRY! AVOID XENONDIRECT LIKE THE PLAGUE