Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool Fresh today!!!

I took this specially!

So now you can see the Blue Ridge screen with the X-creen Sport.

Works for me!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default MRA

Quote Originally Posted by AJKOK1 View Post
    Loving the F3 but can't deny, moving from the RT the windscreen still puts a bit of a downer on the drive for me. When I first got the F3 I had no screen and above 55-60 the buffeting on my chest was pretty strong, had the BlueRidge fitted and body now fine, but head takes a pounding. It's sort of reducing the appeal of anything but a short Sunday cruise tbh.

I know Mastad has a solution, may have to consider as a last resort but i am not a fan of how it looks. Has anyone tried the clip on windscreen extenders like this one ( http://www.bikehps.com/acatalog/MRA_...Deflector.html

Wonder if that might be a compromise route to go. I can see windscreens are a hot topic in the forum so apologies for adding another one.

Al
    Hi Al,
    I had blueRidge fitted when I collected my F3.....This is my first spyder so can't compare to RT.
    i did however fit the clamp on MRA sport based on comments from this forum.
    There is some reduction in buffeting at cruising speeds...but over 70 mph you'll still get a pounding.
    Pete

Spyder Garage

Default X-creen Tour

I added the X-creen Tour windscreen to my Blue Ridge windshield. It looks great and does a great job of deflecting the wind.