Spyder Garage

Default New Quake LED driving lights

I finally took a picture of new Quake LED driving lights. The are great to use during the day for added visibility or at night to see so much better.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

Those look great, what series/type did you use, lots of choices on their web site
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quantum 4in 20 watt. They have a lot to choose from but I wanted more light out front while riding and my Orem headlights just don't cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post
    Those look great, what series/type did you use, lots of choices on their web site
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

not to be too nosey; they don't post prices on their website what was the cost?? Quantum 4in 20 watt
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

$100 each and install was just under a $100 with zombie lights rocker switch too.

Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post
    not to be too nosey; they don't post prices on their website what was the cost?? Quantum 4in 20 watt